- RSS Channel Showcase 8447058
- RSS Channel Showcase 2506333
- RSS Channel Showcase 2326777
- RSS Channel Showcase 4139760
Articles on this Page
- 09/11/18--23:28: _Typhoon-hit Kansai ...
- 09/24/18--23:10: _Sumo: Hakuho wants ...
- 09/24/18--23:08: _Osaka a role model,...
- 09/24/18--23:03: _9-year-old boy drow...
- 09/24/18--23:19: _Six injured as moto...
- 09/24/18--23:17: _Awesome phone booth...
- 09/24/18--23:13: _Supersonic glider b...
- 09/25/18--21:44: _Japan's economy is ...
- 09/25/18--21:35: _Tokyo Street Food M...
- 09/25/18--21:37: _Drunk rugby player ...
- 09/25/18--21:43: _Hokkaido town refus...
- 09/25/18--21:30: _Scandal-hit med sch...
- 09/25/18--21:33: _Japanese magazine s...
- 09/25/18--21:28: _Takanohana submits ...
- 09/25/18--21:41: _Woman arrested for ...
- 09/25/18--22:02: _Young single people...
- 09/26/18--21:26: _Nissan reports more...
- 09/26/18--21:38: _Ex-girl group idol ...
- 09/26/18--21:40: _Mother, 3 children ...
- 09/26/18--21:47: _2 sisters sent to p...
- 09/11/18--23:28: Typhoon-hit Kansai Airport faces long road to full recovery
- 09/24/18--23:10: Sumo: Hakuho wants to reward himself for making history again
- 09/24/18--23:08: Osaka a role model, says former Miss Japan
- 09/24/18--23:03: 9-year-old boy drowns in river in Osaka
- 09/24/18--23:19: Six injured as motorboat slams into quay on island in Hiroshima
- 09/24/18--23:13: Supersonic glider bombs under development in Japan
- 09/25/18--21:44: Japan's economy is starting a new chapter
- 09/25/18--21:35: Tokyo Street Food Market Experience | Ameyoko
- 09/25/18--21:37: Drunk rugby player Takuma Asahara run over by car, slightly injured
- 09/25/18--21:30: Scandal-hit med school names female president
- 09/25/18--21:33: Japanese magazine suspends publication amid LGBT controversy
- 09/25/18--21:28: Takanohana submits letter of resignation
- 09/26/18--21:26: Nissan reports more vehicles affected by data manipulation
- 09/26/18--21:38: Ex-girl group idol Yoshizawa indicted over hit-and-run incident
One week after a violent typhoon struck western Japan, Kansai International Airport in Osaka Prefecture is still suffering heavily from the damage as a large part of the airport's facilities remain out of operation. (Jiji)
Mongolian grand champion Hakuho said Monday he wants to give himself a treat for the feats he accomplished at the Autumn Grand Sumo Tournament. (Kyodo)
Japanese tennis sensation Naomi Osaka not only hit the cash jackpot with her historic U.S. Open victory -- she struck a blow for racial equality, according to a former Miss Japan. (Japan Today)
A nine-year-old boy drowned and two of his friends were rescued after they got into difficulties in the Yamato River in Osaka on Sunday. (Japan Today)
Six people were injured, three seriously, when their motorboat slammed into a quay Sunday morning on an island in Onomichi, Hiroshima Prefecture. (Japan Times)
After years of attracting visitors from all over Japan, this quirky display has finally moved on. (soranews24.com)
Japan's Defense Ministry is developing supersonic glide bombs to strengthen the defense of remote islands, including the Senkaku Islands in Okinawa Prefecture, southern Japan. (Jiji)
The world’s third-largest economy has suffered from a caricature. Yes, Japan fell from its pinnacle in the 1990s because of a property crash, enfeebled banks and a dwindling population. But that was then. It’s not falling anymore.
Tokyo's Ameyoko Market is the city's street food paradise. There is no debate. The market street runs for 400 meters along the Yamanote Line from Okachimachi to Ueno Station. (ONLY in JAPAN)
Japan rugby international Takuma Asahara was run over by a car early Sunday, but only sustained light injuries, police said Tuesday. (Japan Times)
Japan has very little in the way of dangerous wildlife, meaning that you’re about as unlikely to be a victim of a violence in rural areas as you are in the country’s famously safe cities. However, Hokkaido is home to a sizable bear population. (Japan Today)
A medical school in Tokyo that recently admitted to rigging entrance exams to discriminate against women has approved its first female president.
Shinchosha Publishing Co. said Tuesday that it will suspend the publication of a monthly magazine at the center of a controversy over articles related to lesbian, gay, bisexuals and transgender, or LGBT, people. (Jiji)
Former yokozuna grand champion and stablemaster Takanohana has submitted a letter of resignation to the Japan Sumo Association. He says reasons for his written complaint filed to the government about one of his sumo wrestler pupils over an injury incident have been deemed groundless by the association.
Police in Tokyo said Tuesday they have arrested a 49-year-old woman on suspicion of abandoning a body after she left the corpse of her newborn baby in coin lockers for 4-5 years. (Japan Today)
Almost half of single young men and women in Japan are virgins. Up to 70 per cent of millennials aren’t in a relationship but their desire to marry one day remains. In a country where birth rates are crashing, the stats have been blamed on everything from anime to porn and women not pulling their weight. (sbs.com.au)
Nissan Motor Co. said Wednesday that it has confirmed product inspection data manipulation for 1,205 vehicles at Japanese plants, up from the previously reported 1,171. (Jiji)
Prosecutors on Wednesday indicted Hitomi Yoshizawa, a former member of the all-girl J-pop group Morning Musume, for injuring two people in an alleged hit-and-run incident while driving under the influence of alcohol. (Kyodo)
A 36-year-old woman and her three children -- a 10-year-old daughter, 5-year-old son and 8-month-old daughter -- were found dead in their apartment in Tokyo’s Bunkyo Ward on Wednesday morning in an apparent murder-suicide, police said. (Japan Today)
Papers were sent to prosecutors Tuesday on two sisters aged 48 and 49, charging them with violation of the Cruelty Prevention and Welfare of Animal Law after they kept 40 cats in their municipal apartment in Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture. (Japan Today)