- RSS Channel Showcase 8069757
- RSS Channel Showcase 3485583
- RSS Channel Showcase 6077482
- RSS Channel Showcase 5395802
Articles on this Page
- 09/09/18--22:37: _Neutrino detector o...
- 09/09/18--22:54: _Woman, 35, accused ...
- 09/09/18--22:25: _Hogs culled as swin...
- 09/09/18--22:20: _Earthquake death to...
- 09/11/18--00:57: _Typhoon-hit airport...
- 09/11/18--01:05: _Mayor in Gunma tend...
- 09/11/18--00:50: _Abe, Putin agree on...
- 09/11/18--00:54: _Prince Akishino bec...
- 09/11/18--01:01: _Japan govt approves...
- 09/11/18--01:07: _University in Kyoto...
- 09/11/18--00:59: _Japanese man indict...
- 09/11/18--00:43: _Earthquake effects ...
- 09/11/18--23:39: _Percentage of Japan...
- 09/11/18--23:40: _Renesas to buy US c...
- 09/11/18--23:49: _Sharp's humanoid ro...
- 09/11/18--23:35: _Crown Prince speaks...
- 09/11/18--23:51: _Osaka's tourism ind...
- 09/11/18--23:55: _Japan panel on ash ...
- 09/11/18--23:59: _Sailors rap Japan f...
- 09/11/18--23:32: _Homebound elderly m...
- 09/09/18--22:37: Neutrino detector opened for 1st time in 12 years
- 09/09/18--22:54: Woman, 35, accused of leaving corpse of newborn in locker
- 09/09/18--22:25: Hogs culled as swine fever confirmed in Gifu
- 09/09/18--22:20: Earthquake death toll rises to 42
- 09/11/18--00:57: Typhoon-hit airport to partially reopen terminal
- 09/11/18--00:50: Abe, Putin agree on economic projects
- 09/11/18--00:54: Prince Akishino becomes Rugby World Cup 2019 Honorary Patron
- 09/11/18--01:01: Japan govt approves opening of Tokyo's Toyosu market
- 09/11/18--00:59: Japanese man indicted for killing 9 at apartment
- 09/11/18--00:43: Earthquake effects ongoing
- 09/11/18--23:39: Percentage of Japanese who smoke hits new low
- 09/11/18--23:40: Renesas to buy US chipmaker
- 09/11/18--23:49: Sharp's humanoid robot to guide tourists in taxis in Kyoto
- 09/11/18--23:35: Crown Prince speaks about friendship with France
- 09/11/18--23:51: Osaka's tourism industry hit hard by typhoon
- 09/11/18--23:55: Japan panel on ash fall from Mt. Fuji eruption holds 1st meeting
- 09/11/18--23:59: Sailors rap Japan for having dolphin show at World Cup opening
- 09/11/18--23:32: Homebound elderly men more likely to suffer poor nutrition
Media personnel have been allowed to visit an underground astrophysics observatory for the first time in 12 years.
Saitama Prefectural Police have arrested a 35-year-old woman for abandoning the corpse of her infant in a coin-operated locker at a railway station in Sakado City last month, reports TBS News (tokyoreporter.com)
Officials in central Japan's Gifu Prefecture have begun culling hogs after confirming the country's first outbreak of swine fever in 26 years.
The death toll from Thursday's powerful earthquake has risen to 42. In addition to the fatalities, the Japanese government says more than 650 people were injured.
The operator of Kansai International Airport in western Japan aims to partially reopen one of the 2 terminals this week following a blackout caused by last week's powerful typhoon.
The mayor of the eastern Japan town of Minakami tendered his resignation Monday after sexual harassment allegations against him have made the passage of a no-confidence motion in the local assembly almost inevitable. (Japan Today)
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and Russian President Vladimir Putin have concluded their meeting in Russia's Far East. They agreed to draw up a schedule of joint economic projects on the islands known as the Northern Territories.
Rugby World Cup 2019 has announced that Prince Akishino has accepted the request of the Rugby World Cup 2019 Organising Committee to assume the role of Honorary Patron to the tournament. (Japan Today)
Japanese Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Minister Ken Saito on Monday approved the opening of the Toyosu new wholesale food market in Tokyo's Koto Ward to succeed the iconic but aging Tsukiji market in neighboring Chuo Ward in the capital. (Jiji)
For some time now, schools in Japan have been feeling the crunch of their aging society, and the plummeting number of potential students that come with it. (Japan Today)
Public prosecutors indicted a 27-year-old man on Monday for the alleged robbery-murders of nine people at his apartment in Zama, Kanagawa Prefecture, southwest of Tokyo. (Jiji)
The death toll from last week's earthquake has risen to 41 after police found the body of a 56-year-old man who'd been trapped under fallen books at his home. (NHK)
A survey by Japan's health ministry has found that the percent of people in the country who smoke has fallen to new lows. (NHK)
Japanese chipmaker Renesas Electronics has announced it's going to buy the US company Integrated Device Technology. (NHK)
Sharp Corp's RoBoHon, a small humanoid robot with artificial intelligence features, will accompany tourists in taxis in Kyoto and offer sightseeing guidance in Japanese, Chinese and English from Sept 22, the service providers said Tuesday. (Japan Today)
Japan's Crown Prince Naruhito has expressed hope for the further development of friendly ties with France in a speech he delivered in Paris.
Osaka's tourism has been hit hard as last week's typhoon ripped through western Japan causing a partial closure and reduced flights at Kansai International Airport. (Japan Today)
A Japanese government task force on measures to cope with ash fall in the greater Tokyo area from a possible major eruption of Mount Fuji held its first meeting on Tuesday. (Jiji)
The Japanese organizer of the World Cup sailing competition has been criticized for including a dolphin show in the opening ceremony of the event, which doubles as the first test competition for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics Games. (Kyodo)
Elderly men who go out less than once a week are more likely to suffer poor nutrition than those who leave their house more often, a health ministry survey for 2017 showed Tuesday. (Jiji)