- RSS Channel Showcase 5321236
- RSS Channel Showcase 2258823
- RSS Channel Showcase 8365893
- RSS Channel Showcase 7724218
Articles on this Page
- 04/13/18--22:59: _Japan's plunging po...
- 04/13/18--23:13: _'Can I touch your b...
- 04/13/18--23:18: _Man gets 30 years o...
- 04/13/18--23:24: _Plan to turn real-w...
- 04/13/18--23:27: _Uniqlo sales soar o...
- 04/13/18--23:30: _Recent study once a...
- 04/13/18--22:56: _Japan govt to allow...
- 04/13/18--22:32: _Japan's population ...
- 04/14/18--23:05: _Japan offers China ...
- 04/14/18--22:54: _Flyweight boxer Hig...
- 04/14/18--22:45: _Kumamoto remembers ...
- 04/14/18--23:00: _Filipino held after...
- 04/14/18--22:52: _81-year-old man kil...
- 04/15/18--23:00: _Japan, China to wor...
- 04/15/18--23:02: _Prison escapee cont...
- 04/15/18--22:58: _Tokyo Disneyland ma...
- 04/16/18--23:35: _Nearly 20 pct of co...
- 04/16/18--23:38: _Women's presence in...
- 04/16/18--23:45: _Naomi Osaka eager t...
- 04/16/18--23:55: _Shiga cops seek hel...
- 04/13/18--22:59: Japan's plunging population adds urgency to immigration talk
- 04/13/18--23:18: Man gets 30 years over fatal 2016 stabbing of Osaka father of three
- 04/13/18--23:27: Uniqlo sales soar overseas
- 04/13/18--22:56: Japan govt to allow blocking of pirating websites
- 04/13/18--22:32: Japan's population down 7th straight year
- 04/14/18--23:05: Japan offers China help with 'toilet revolution'
- 04/14/18--22:54: Flyweight boxer Higa stripped of WBC title for being overweight
- 04/14/18--22:45: Kumamoto remembers string of strong earthquakes 2 years ago
- 04/14/18--22:52: 81-year-old man killed by falling stone lantern in Mie
- 04/15/18--23:00: Japan, China to work on infrastructure development
- 04/15/18--23:02: Prison escapee continues to evade police on small island
- 04/15/18--22:58: Tokyo Disneyland marks 35th anniversary
- 04/16/18--23:35: Nearly 20 pct of college students in Japan secure job offers
- 04/16/18--23:38: Women's presence increasing at BOJ
- 04/16/18--23:45: Naomi Osaka eager to play in Tokyo Olympics
- 04/16/18--23:55: Shiga cops seek help of public in identifying severed woman's corpse
Japan's population fell for the seventh straight year in 2017, with the native population dropping at a record pace, while the influx of foreign residents forestalled an even steeper decline. (Nikkei)
Criticism mounted Friday of Japan's top Finance Ministry bureaucrat after an alleged audio clip of him sexually harassing a female reporter emerged. (Kyodo)
The Osaka District Court on Friday sentenced a 25-year-old man to 30 years in prison for stabbing a resident to death with a dagger and injuring his three children at their home in the prefecture in 2016. (Japan Times)
Last week, the anime world suffered the sad loss of Isao Takahata, one of the medium’s most respected directors and a founding member of Studio Ghibli, who passed away on April 5 at the age of 82. (soranews24.com)
The operator of the Uniqlo casual clothing chain says it has just passed an important milestone, the brand's overseas sales topped those at home in Japan for the first time for a fiscal half-year. (NHK)
Japanese men and women seem to sleep as much as one hour less than people from other countries. (soranews24.com)
The Japanese government on Friday decided as an emergency measure to advise Internet service providers to block malicious pirating websites as part of efforts to enhance the protection of copyrights on manga and anime works. (Jiji)
A Japanese government survey shows the country's population continues to shrink and age. (NHK)
Japan has offered to lend China a hand with President Xi Jinping's "toilet revolution." (Nikkei)
Japan's Daigo Higa, aiming to break the national record for consecutive knockouts, was stripped Saturday of his World Boxing Council flyweight belt for being overweight on the eve of his title defense, local media said. (Japan Today)
Kumamoto Prefecture held a memorial service on Saturday for those who died in a string of powerful earthquakes that hit the southwestern Japan prefecture and nearby areas two years ago. (Jiji)
A Filipino man has been arrested after police found 10 guns and more than 200 bullets earlier this week in a Tokyo dormitory room where he recently lived. (Japan Times)
An 81-year-old man died in central Japan on Saturday after being struck by a falling stone lantern which was dislodged by a passing bus, police said. (Japan Today)
Japanese and Chinese ministers in charge of economic affairs have agreed to work together to develop infrastructure in third countries, based on an agreement reached by their leaders last year in a summit. (NHK)
The whereabouts of a 27-year-old prison escapee remained unknown on Sunday, with a weeklong search involving some 6,600 police officers on a small forested western Japan island failing to nab the convicted thief. (Japan Today)
A ceremony was held at Tokyo Disneyland on Sunday to celebrate its 35th anniversary. (NHK)
Nearly 20 pct of job-hunting university students in Japan secured informal offers of employment next spring as of April 1 this year, a private survey showed. (Jiji)
The presence of women is increasing at the Bank of Japan after a series of measures to make it easier for employees to balance work with family life. (Jiji)
Tennis player Naomi Osaka, now living in the United States, has expressed her willingness to play in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics as a member of the Japanese team. (NHK)
Shiga Prefectural Police are seeking the help of the public in identifying a woman’s corpse found severed in Moriyama City one month ago, reports NHK (tokyoreporter.com)