- RSS Channel Showcase 3132936
- RSS Channel Showcase 9060712
- RSS Channel Showcase 3157674
- RSS Channel Showcase 9273897
Articles on this Page
- 04/16/18--23:26: _Hitachi developing ...
- 04/16/18--23:43: _85-year-old woman f...
- 04/16/18--23:50: _SoftBank interested...
- 04/16/18--23:51: _Japan's workers win...
- 04/16/18--23:55: _Nagoya's Shachihoko...
- 04/16/18--23:57: _14-year-old girl na...
- 04/17/18--00:09: _Japanese mangoes ma...
- 04/16/18--23:32: _Top finance bureauc...
- 04/16/18--23:58: _Japanese retro game...
- 04/16/18--23:29: _Tateyama Kurobe Alp...
- 04/17/18--22:51: _Saitama: Teacher no...
- 04/17/18--22:53: _Dentsu to debut 'in...
- 04/17/18--22:19: _SDF officer shouts ...
- 04/17/18--22:27: _Kawauchi wins Bosto...
- 04/17/18--22:29: _MOF request to sexu...
- 04/17/18--22:46: _Man arrested for fa...
- 04/17/18--22:47: _Detainees go on hun...
- 04/17/18--22:17: _Izu Peninsula regis...
- 04/17/18--22:23: _Okinawa village top...
- 04/17/18--22:54: _Justice minister ap...
- 04/16/18--23:26: Hitachi developing urine test to screen cancer
- 04/16/18--23:43: 85-year-old woman fatally struck by driver playing Pokemon Go
- 04/16/18--23:50: SoftBank interested in buying U.S. newspaper publisher Tronc: report
- 04/16/18--23:51: Japan's workers win biggest pay raises in 20 years
- 04/16/18--23:55: Nagoya's Shachihoko Boys look to make global splash
- 04/16/18--23:57: 14-year-old girl nabbed for alleged theft of Y10 million
- 04/16/18--23:32: Top finance bureaucrat denies sexual harassment of female reporters
- 04/16/18--23:58: Japanese retro game centers | Tokyo arcade experience
- 04/16/18--23:29: Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route bustles with tourists
- 04/17/18--22:51: Saitama: Teacher not prosecuted in alleged indecent assault of woman
- 04/17/18--22:19: SDF officer shouts abuse at opposition lawmaker
- 04/17/18--22:27: Kawauchi wins Boston Marathon, 1st title for Japan in 31 years
- 04/17/18--22:29: MOF request to sexual harassment victim sparks new controversy
- 04/17/18--22:46: Man arrested for fatally stabbing woman in Hiroshima hotel room
- 04/17/18--22:47: Detainees go on hunger strike at Ibaraki detention center
- 04/17/18--22:17: Izu Peninsula registered as UNESCO Geopark
- 04/17/18--22:54: Justice minister apologizes as 6,600 police hunt fugitive thief
Researchers at Japanese electronics maker Hitachi are studying a new method to help people detect cancer at an early stage. The idea is to screen urine samples mailed from home. (NHK)
An 85-year-old woman was fatally struck by a car in Nishio City, Aichi Prefecture, police said Sunday. The female driver of the car, who resides in the same city, was arrested on suspicion of negligent driving resulting in death, Sankei Shimbun reported. (Japan Today)
SoftBank Group Corp. is among several potential buyers for U.S. newspaper publisher Tronc, U.S. online news outlet Axios reported Monday, quoting a source familiar with the situation. (Kyodo)
Japanese workers appear headed for their biggest wage increase in two decades as companies led by the logistics and retail sectors compete for a slice of the country's ever-shrinking workforce. (Nikkei)
Men wearing gold, full-body suits and costume hats, themed as taiyaki (a waffle-like cake shaped like a fish, typically filled with red bean paste), have started to appear in central Nagoya, attracting the attention of pedestrians. (Japan Times)
A 14-year-old girl has been arrested on suspicion of stealing 10 million yen in cash from a friend's house, according to police. (Japan Today)
A pair of premium mangoes from Miyazaki Prefecture fetched a record-matching ¥400,000 at the season’s first wholesale auction Monday. (Japan Times)
Japan's top financial bureaucrat has denied a weekly magazine's allegations that he sexually harassed female journalists, the Finance Ministry said in a report Monday. (Jiji)
Japanese game centers are must visit places on any trip to Japan, but in Tokyo, there is a place where you can time warp back to the 1980s and 1990s and play those games of the past, too. Since Japan was the leader in arcade game programming and machine production, the culture stretches back decades and those old machines are still in use! (ONLY in JAPAN)
Visitors to a scenic mountain route through the Northern Japan Alps are enjoying the towering walls of snow under a bright sun. (NHK)
Prosecutors have announced the non-prosecution of a middle school teacher who was accused of molesting a woman as she returned home in Fujimino City last year, reports TBS News (tokyoreporter.com)
Major Japanese advertising agency Dentsu Inc. will introduce a uniform monthly day off on a trial basis from June, aiming to improve productivity by allowing more private time for its workers. (Japan Times)
A Japanese opposition party member says a Self-Defense Force officer yelled at him and accused him of being an enemy of the Japanese people. (NHK)
Yuki Kawauchi won the 2018 Boston Marathon on Monday, becoming the first Japanese runner to win the prestigious race in 31 years. (Jiji)
The Ministry of Finance has caused a fresh controversy by asking the victim of an alleged sexual harassment by Vice Finance Minister Junichi Fukuda to cooperate with an investigation into the allegation. (Jiji)
Police have arrested a 44-year-old man on suspicion of stabbing to death a 48-year-old woman in a hotel room in Hiroshima City. (Japan Today)
Foreigners held in a Japanese immigration detention centre have launched a hunger strike over the death of a detainee, drawing fresh attention to conditions under which they are held. (Japan Today)
UNESCO has listed the Izu Peninsula in central Japan as a Global Geopark for its unique landform featuring many active volcanos in line.
The average life expectancy in 2015 for women was highest in Kitanakagusuku, a village in the southernmost Japan prefecture of Okinawa, at 89.0 years, a health ministry survey showed Tuesday. (Jiji)
Japan's justice minister apologized Tuesday over the escape of a "model" inmate who fled an open prison more than a week ago, as the number of police hunting him passed 6,000. (Japan Today)