- RSS Channel Showcase 9578068
- RSS Channel Showcase 2547178
- RSS Channel Showcase 9841775
- RSS Channel Showcase 9817207
Articles on this Page
- 10/24/18--21:59: _Yasuda: Felt like h...
- 10/24/18--22:02: _10 Japanese rituals...
- 10/25/18--21:06: _Johnny Depp to play...
- 10/25/18--20:37: _Subaru likely to is...
- 10/25/18--21:03: _Honda begins accept...
- 10/25/18--21:08: _More than 30% of lo...
- 10/25/18--21:11: _Foreign parents fig...
- 10/25/18--21:13: _Worker shortage in ...
- 10/25/18--20:38: _Japan, China PMs ag...
- 10/25/18--20:35: _School bullying cas...
- 10/27/18--21:31: _3,000 candles lit i...
- 10/27/18--21:37: _Xi spills frustrati...
- 10/27/18--21:23: _Ikata nuclear react...
- 10/27/18--21:21: _Miss Intl. contesta...
- 10/27/18--21:33: _Baseball: Japan Ser...
- 10/27/18--21:42: _1st shipment of thi...
- 10/27/18--21:41: _Several hurt in sus...
- 10/28/18--19:57: _Abe, Modi hold talk...
- 10/28/18--20:02: _Fukushima: 4 men ar...
- 10/28/18--20:04: _Girl leaps from sch...
- 10/24/18--21:59: Yasuda: Felt like he'd been in hell
- 10/24/18--22:02: 10 Japanese rituals to go on UNESCO Heritage list
- 10/25/18--20:37: Subaru likely to issue another recall
- 10/25/18--21:03: Honda begins accepting orders for updated NSX sports car
- 10/25/18--21:11: Foreign parents fight in vain for custody in Japan
- 10/25/18--21:13: Worker shortage in Japan to hit 6.4m by 2030, survey finds
- 10/25/18--20:38: Japan, China PMs agree on stronger ties
- 10/25/18--20:35: School bullying cases hit new high at 410,000
- 10/27/18--21:31: 3,000 candles lit in celebration of Canberra, Nara sister city ties
- 10/27/18--21:37: Xi spills frustration toward trade war to Abe
- 10/27/18--21:23: Ikata nuclear reactor goes back online
- 10/27/18--21:21: Miss Intl. contestants visit quake-hit Hokkaido
- 10/27/18--21:33: Baseball: Japan Series opener ends in 12-inning tie
- 10/27/18--21:42: 1st shipment of this year's Beaujolais Nouveau arrives in Japan
- 10/28/18--19:57: Abe, Modi hold talks at country cottage
Journalist Jumpei Yasuda has described his detention by militants in Syria as like being in hell. He was released after 3 years of captivity.
Ten Japanese traditional rituals featuring people in costumes will be put on UNESCO's Intangible Cultural Heritage list.
U.S. actor Johnny Depp will play the role of war photographer Eugene Smith in the movie "Minamata" about a mercury-poisoning disease that affected thousands of people in Japan, according to local reports. (Japan Today)
Sources say Japanese automaker Subaru is expected to issue a massive recall domestically and in the US for vehicles with defective engine parts.
Honda Motor Co. on Thursday began accepting orders in Japan for its updated second-generation NSX sports car which will be launched in May. (Kyodo)
Among low-income households with children in their early teens, 34.7 percent have experienced difficulty buying food for financial reasons, a survey by a Tokyo-based nonprofit organization showed Monday. (Japan Times)
Emmanuel, Stephane, Henrik and James come from very different backgrounds, but they share the same painful experience of battling Japan's legal system - in vain - for access to their children after divorce. (straitstimes.com)
Japan will face a shortage of 6.44 million workers in 2030, making wage hikes, increased child care and other labor-related reforms vital to ensuring a stable workforce, according to a joint survey by Persol Research and Consulting and Chuo University released on Tuesday. (Nikkei)
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and Chinese Premier Li Keqiang have agreed to further enhance relations between the 2 countries.
A government survey has found that more than 410,000 cases of bullying were reported at schools in Japan during the 2017 academic year that ended in March. The figure was the highest ever.
Thousands of candles were lit on Saturday in Australia's national capital to celebrate 25 years of sister city ties between Canberra and Japan's ancient capital of Nara. (Kyodo)
The rapprochement between Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and Chinese President Xi Jinping led to some candid exchanges during the two leaders' meetings on Friday, including some strong words of discontent from Xi toward U.S. President Donald Trump's trade pressure. (Nikkei)
A reactor at the Ikata nuclear power plant in Ehime Prefecture, western Japan, has gone back online after being suspended for about one year.
Beauty pageant contestants from across the world have visited Japan's northern island of Hokkaido, which is still reeling from the impact of a major quake last month.
The winner of Game 1 of the 2018 Japan Series was, well, nobody. (Japan Times)
This year's first shipment of Beaujolais Nouveau wine arrived at Haneda airport on Saturday morning. Importer Suntory Wine International said 3,024 bottles arrived on a JAL flight at 5 a.m. (Japan Today)
Several people were injured Friday after a man sprayed chemical compounds appearing to be tear gas near JR Shinjuku Station in Tokyo, police said. (Japan Times)
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and his Indian counterpart Narendra Modi have held talks at Abe's holiday home in central Japan.
Fukushima Prefectural Police have arrested four men in connection with a dismembered corpse found in the town of Aizumisato earlier this year, reports Kyodo News. (tokyoreporter.com)
A girl injured a teacher when she leaped from a school building in Okayama City last week in an apparent suicide attempt, local authorities said, reports TV Asahi (tokyoreporter.com)