Articles on this Page
- 06/24/18--01:42: _Bankrupt kimono ren...
- 06/25/18--00:28: _Tokyo cops bust ill...
- 06/25/18--00:31: _Cambodian man stabb...
- 06/25/18--00:20: _JR to offer free Wi...
- 06/25/18--00:22: _Man arrested again ...
- 06/25/18--00:19: _Whale sightings con...
- 06/24/18--17:40: _Japan battles to dr...
- 06/25/18--23:09: _Fukuoka: Police lau...
- 06/25/18--22:58: _Kyoto ramps up crac...
- 06/25/18--23:04: _Man indicted for mu...
- 06/25/18--22:43: _Man arrested after ...
- 06/25/18--22:45: _Famous blogger murd...
- 06/26/18--23:29: _Tokyo: Cops say 'ul...
- 06/26/18--23:26: _Universal Studios J...
- 06/26/18--23:30: _Man arrested for fa...
- 06/26/18--23:34: _Not having children...
- 06/26/18--23:05: _Japan to allow 10 s...
- 06/26/18--23:09: _Big quake risks sur...
- 06/26/18--23:03: _Man attacks police ...
- 06/26/18--23:16: _125,000 items of cu...
- 06/24/18--01:42: Bankrupt kimono rental firm chief arrested
- 06/25/18--00:28: Tokyo cops bust illegal casinos in Kabukicho, arrest 28 persons
- 06/25/18--00:31: Cambodian man stabbed to death in Tochigi Pref
- 06/25/18--00:20: JR to offer free Wi-Fi on all bullet train lines
- 06/25/18--00:22: Man arrested again for stalking actress
- 06/25/18--00:19: Whale sightings continue in Tokyo Bay
- 06/24/18--17:40: Japan battles to draw against Senegal to keep World Cup hopes alive
- 06/25/18--23:04: Man indicted for murder of girl in central Japan
- 06/25/18--22:45: Famous blogger murdered
- 06/26/18--23:29: Tokyo: Cops say 'ultimate' sex service went too far
- 06/26/18--23:26: Universal Studios Japan unveils Curious George, Minions attractions
- 06/26/18--23:30: Man arrested for fatally stabbing IT seminar lecturer in Fukuoka
- 06/26/18--23:34: Not having children is selfish, says LDP Secretary-General Nikai
- 06/26/18--23:05: Japan to allow 10 straight days off around Imperial succession
- 06/26/18--23:09: Big quake risks surge in eastern Hokkaido
- 06/26/18--23:03: Man attacks police box, killing 2
- 06/26/18--23:16: 125,000 items of customer info stolen from Prince Hotels chain
Police have arrested the president of a bankrupt rental kimono firm for allegedly swindling hundreds of thousands of dollars in bank loans.
Tokyo Metropolitan Police have busted two casinos operating illegally in Shinjuku Ward that are believed to have funded organized crime, reports the Sankei Shimbun (tokyoreporter.com)
A Cambodian man was stabbed to death in Ashikaga, Tochigi Prefecture, on Sunday morning, police said, adding that a foreign man turned himself to police in Chiba late Sunday.
Japan Railway companies plan to begin offering free Wi-Fi on all Shinkansen lines during the current fiscal year that ends in March.
Tokyo police have arrested a man on suspicion of breaking a restraining order he was given for stalking the actress Momoko Kikuchi.
There were multiple reports of whale sightings in Tokyo Bay on Sunday, following many others in recent days.
Senegal twice took the lead. Japan tied it up both times. (Japan Times)
Fukuoka Prefectural Police have launched an investigation after several cats have been found to have been either beheaded or poisoned in Fukuoka City this month, reports TV Asahi (tokyoreporter.com)
Police and officials from the city of Kyoto on Monday agreed to increase the crackdown on illegal private lodging facilities just 10 days after a new national law restricting their operation took effect.
A 23-year-old man was indicted on Monday for murdering a seven-year-old girl and abandoning her body on a railway track in Niigata Prefecture, central Japan, last month. (Jiji)
A man armed with a knife was arrested Monday after holing up at a pub in central Tokyo while throwing objects out of a window he shattered, in a standoff set off by a call he made to police saying he had eaten without having money to pay for the meal. (Japan Today)
Police have arrested a 42-year-old man for fatally stabbing a well-known blogger in Fukuoka, southwestern Japan.
Tokyo Metropolitan Police have busted a sex parlor for providing sex services that exceeded those allowable under the law, reports TBS News (tokyoreporter.com)
The operator of Universal Studios Japan in Osaka unveiled to the press Tuesday its two new attractions featuring characters from the picture book series "Curious George" and the animated film series "Minions" ahead of their weekend debut. (Kyodo)
Police arrested on Monday a 42-year-old man for allegedly stabbing to death a lecturer at an information technology seminar in Fukuoka the night before over what he claims to be trouble online. (Japan Today)
A leading Liberal Democratic Party official on Tuesday criticized people opting not to have children as being "selfish," in the latest remark from a politician of the ruling party urging people to have babies. (Japan Today)
The Japanese government has started the final stages of discussions to set May 1, 2019, the date for Crown Prince Naruhito's accession to the Imperial throne, as a national holiday, government sources said Tuesday. (Jiji)
The possibility of a powerful earthquake of lower 6 or above on the Japanese seismic intensity scale of 7 occurring in the next 30 years has sharply increased in the eastern part of Japan's northernmost prefecture of Hokkaido, a government report showed Tuesday. (Jiji)
A man has killed a police officer and a security guard in an attack in Toyama Prefecture, central Japan. Police have shot and detained a 21-year-old suspect.
Japanese hotel chain Prince Hotels Inc said Tuesday it found about 125,000 items of customer information such as names and credit card numbers have been stolen and leaked. (Japan Today)