- RSS Channel Showcase 1173215
- RSS Channel Showcase 7836339
- RSS Channel Showcase 3020397
- RSS Channel Showcase 4863997
Articles on this Page
- 03/02/18--21:48: _January jobless rat...
- 03/02/18--21:44: _Subaru CEO admits m...
- 03/02/18--21:47: _Kuroda: BOJ to keep...
- 03/02/18--21:45: _Executives arrested...
- 03/02/18--21:59: _Japan's biggest, ba...
- 03/02/18--22:01: _Defense Ministry st...
- 03/02/18--22:20: _Tokyo: Street scout...
- 03/02/18--22:25: _Video teaches Japan...
- 03/02/18--22:02: _Japanese idol group...
- 03/02/18--22:10: _One man dies after ...
- 03/02/18--22:21: _Chiba: Yakuza nabbe...
- 03/02/18--22:26: _Obscene at any spee...
- 03/03/18--22:56: _Tokyo: 2 yakuza nab...
- 03/03/18--22:49: _Body of newborn bab...
- 03/03/18--22:50: _Arrested former Tai...
- 03/03/18--22:51: _Chiba: 3 youths nab...
- 03/04/18--21:12: _Kawasaki mom arrest...
- 03/04/18--21:14: _Father arrested ove...
- 03/04/18--21:09: _41 structures in To...
- 03/04/18--21:00: _Abe to push Osaka b...
- 03/02/18--21:48: January jobless rate at 25-year low
- 03/02/18--21:44: Subaru CEO admits misconduct
- 03/02/18--21:47: Kuroda: BOJ to keep monetary easing program
- 03/02/18--21:45: Executives arrested for maglev bid-rigging
- 03/02/18--22:10: One man dies after strong winter storm hits northern Japan
- 03/02/18--22:21: Chiba: Yakuza nabbed in '17 shooting in Matsudo
- 03/03/18--22:56: Tokyo: 2 yakuza nabbed in alleged assault of acquaintance
- 03/03/18--22:49: Body of newborn baby found in Saitama river
- 03/03/18--22:50: Arrested former Taisei exec denies maglev bid-rigging allegations
- 03/03/18--22:51: Chiba: 3 youths nabbed in murder of elderly woman
- 03/04/18--21:12: Kawasaki mom arrested after dead newborn’s body found in suitcase
- 03/04/18--21:14: Father arrested over fatal abuse of 5-year-old stepdaughter
- 03/04/18--21:00: Abe to push Osaka bid to host 2025 World Expo
The Japanese government says the unemployment rate for January stood at a seasonally adjusted 2.4 percent. That's down 0.3 percentage points from the previous month, and is the lowest since April 1993. (NHK)
The outgoing president and CEO of Japanese automaker Subaru says the firm's workers falsified inspection data on fuel efficiency and exhaust gases. (NHK)
The head of the Bank of Japan says it will keep its monetary easing program in place in a bid to drive inflation up to 2 percent. (NHK)
Tokyo prosecutors have arrested current and former executives of 2 out of the 4 major contractors suspected of being involved in bid-rigging over a maglev train project. (NHK)
The slide in a children's playground in Ehime, not suitable for children, will be no more after injuries and safety worries. (soranews24.com)
Defense Minister Itsunori Onodera said Friday his ministry is studying whether F-35B fighter jets can be deployed on Maritime Self-Defense Force helicopter carriers, a move likely to be viewed as yet another signal Japan is retreating from its strictly defense-oriented military posture. (Japan Times)
Tokyo Metropolitan Police have arrested four persons, including three street scouts, over the alleged illegal luring a female college student into the adult video (AV) industry two years ago, reports the Asahi Shimbun (tokyoreporter.com)
Lingerie maker seeks to address the annoying problem called 'PK.' (soranews24.com)
After fans continued to ignore requests regarding what types of presents are appropriate, group institutes blanket ban. (soranews24.com)
A winter storm continued to batter wide areas of Hokkaido and Tohoku on Friday, leading to the death of one man and significant transportation disruptions. (Japan Times)
Chiba Prefectural Police have re-arrested five persons, including an organized crime member, over a shooting in Matsudo City last year that left one man seriously injured, reports Fuji News Network (tokyoreporter.com)
Tokyo Metropolitan Police on Thursday arrested a 41-year-old man for allegedly driving a sports car more than 100 kilometers per hour over the speed limit, a crime he committed while making an obscene gesture, reports the Nikkan Sports (tokyoreporter.com)
Tokyo Metropolitan Police have arrested three persons, including two organized crime members, over the alleged assault of a male acquaintance in Katsushika Ward last year, reports TBS News (tokyoreporter.com)
The body of a newborn baby boy with his umbilical cord still attached was found floating in the Arakawa River in Toda, Saitama Prefecture, on Saturday morning. (Japan Today)
A former official of a major contractor under arrest for his alleged involvement in rigging bids for work on the Tokyo-Osaka maglev project has denied the allegations, sources said Saturday. (Japan Times)
Chiba Prefectural Police have arrested three youths over the murder of an elderly woman in her residence in Mobara City last month, reports TBS News. (tokyoreporter.com)
A 36-year-old mother has confessed to abandoning the body of her newborn in a suitcase near her apartment in Kanagawa Prefecture, police said Sunday. (Japan Times)
Police in Meguro, Tokyo, have arrested an unemployed 33-year-old man on suspicion of fatally abusing his 5-year-old stepdaughter. (Japan Today)
At least 41 structures in three prefectures in Tohoku have been preserved to commemorate the damage caused by the March 2011 earthquake, tsunami and nuclear disasters, a tally shows. (Japan Times)
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe plans to make a strong push for a bid to host the 2025 World Expo in the western city of Osaka when he meets with a delegation from the Bureau International des Expositions. (Jiji)