- RSS Channel Showcase 6817994
- RSS Channel Showcase 9905581
- RSS Channel Showcase 5046760
- RSS Channel Showcase 8386136
Articles on this Page
- 02/11/18--18:54: _Japanese moving com...
- 02/11/18--18:56: _Yu Darvish agrees t...
- 02/11/18--18:42: _Cabinet's approval ...
- 02/11/18--18:48: _Over 40 percent of ...
- 02/11/18--18:57: _U.S. sailors invest...
- 02/11/18--18:42: _Police question Jap...
- 02/11/18--18:40: _Woman, 63, accused ...
- 02/12/18--04:55: _Japanese senior sta...
- 02/12/18--21:10: _Japan's new documen...
- 02/12/18--21:11: _Average height of J...
- 02/12/18--21:21: _Airbnb to offer one...
- 02/12/18--21:02: _Coming-of-Age cerem...
- 02/12/18--21:24: _5 die as snowfall h...
- 02/13/18--08:48: _Hyogo: Drunk cop ac...
- 02/13/18--10:07: _Saitama: Cops nab p...
- 02/13/18--10:08: _Hyogo: Man, 43, die...
- 02/13/18--10:30: _Japan saw record nu...
- 02/13/18--21:49: _U.S. mulling 'recip...
- 02/13/18--21:45: _Coincheck submits b...
- 02/13/18--21:47: _Girls' physical per...
- 02/11/18--18:54: Japanese moving companies to raise prices
- 02/11/18--18:56: Yu Darvish agrees to six-year, $126 million deal with Cubs
- 02/11/18--18:48: Over 40 percent of Japanese support dual surnames
- 02/11/18--18:57: U.S. sailors investigated over alleged drug ring in Japan
- 02/11/18--18:42: Police question Japanese man over Coincheck cryptocurrency theft
- 02/11/18--18:40: Woman, 63, accused of strangling daughter to death with necktie
- 02/12/18--21:10: Japan's new document management guidelines to go into force in April
- 02/12/18--21:21: Airbnb to offer one-stop support for rental hosts in Japan
- 02/12/18--21:02: Coming-of-Age ceremony held for victims of failed kimono firm
- 02/12/18--21:24: 5 die as snowfall hits Sea of Japan coast
- 02/13/18--08:48: Hyogo: Drunk cop accused of assaulting man outside bar in Kobe
- 02/13/18--10:07: Saitama: Cops nab pair in Tokorozawa slaying
- 02/13/18--10:08: Hyogo: Man, 43, dies after father beats him with hammer
- 02/13/18--21:49: U.S. mulling 'reciprocal tax' even on allies: Trump
- 02/13/18--21:45: Coincheck submits biz improvement report
- 02/13/18--21:47: Girls' physical performance hits new highs: govt survey
Labor shortages are prompting Japanese moving companies to raise prices ahead of the peak house-moving season in spring. (NHK)
The winter-long dance is over. Yu Darvish is joining the Chicago Cubs. (Japan Times)
The public approval rating for the Cabinet has inched up to 50.8 percent in the latest survey, with more than half of respondents backing its policy of pressuring North Korea to halt its nuclear weapons and missile development programs. (Japan Times)
Over 40 pct of Japanese people support a proposed law change to allow married couples to use separate surnames, a Cabinet Office survey released Saturday showed. (Jiji)
The U.S. Navy is investigating an alleged drug ring involving a number of sailors based at the 7th Fleet’s headquarters in Yokosuka, Kanagawa Prefecture, it confirmed Saturday. (Japan Times)
A Japanese man has been questioned in connection with last month’s massive theft of digital tokens from cryptocurrency exchange Coincheck Inc., a source close to the investigation said. (Japan Times)
Tokyo Metropolitan Police have arrested a 63-year-old woman for allegedly strangling her daughter to death at their residence in Akishima City on Saturday, reports TBS News (tokyoreporter.com)
The seats at the corners of the carriages on Japanese trains and subways are designated as "priority seats" for the benefit of elderly, physically disabled, and pregnant passengers. (rocketnews24.com)
The Japanese government is poised to put its new guidelines on the management of administrative documents into force in April, in the wake of scandals related to two private school operators. (Jiji)
While the average height of Japanese adults had grown some 15 cm (nearly 6 inches) over the past century with improved nutrition and public health conditions, it has started to decline for those born in 1980 or later, recent research has shown. (Japan Times)
U.S.-based Airbnb will start a comprehensive support service for hosts in Japan in an effort to ensure a sufficient number of local listings amid an upcoming regulatory change and growing competition. (Nikkei)
A group of citizens in Tokyo's Hachioji held a fresh Coming-of-Age ceremony on Monday for victims of the sudden shutdown about a month ago of kimono seller and rental firm Harenohi that attracted wide public attention and media coverage. (Jiji)
At least five people died in prefectures facing the Sea of Japan and elsewhere as heavy snowfall hit the areas Monday due to a strong winter pressure pattern, according to a Kyodo News tally. (Kyodo)
Hyogo Prefectural Police have arrested an officer, 53, for allegedly assaulting a man outside a bar in Kobe after they both had been drinking, reports the Sankei Shimbun (tokyoreporter.com)
Following the discovery of the bodies of an elderly woman and her son in her residence in Tokorozawa City last week, police have arrested two men who are believed to have been involved in their deaths, reports the Sankei Shimbun. (tokyoreporter.com)
Hyogo Prefectural Police have arrested a 69-year-old man after he fatally beat his son with a hammer at their residence in Ueda City, reports the Sankei Shimbun. (tokyoreporter.com)
The number of people who applied for refugee status in Japan last year reached a record high of 19,628, up 80 percent from the previous year, the Justice Ministry announced Tuesday. (Japan Times)
U.S. President Donald Trump expressed willingness Monday to impose "a reciprocal tax" against countries having trade surplus with the United States, including allies such as Japan. (Jiji)
Major Japanese cryptocurrency exchange Coincheck Inc. submitted to the Financial Services Agency on Tuesday a business improvement report following the recent theft of 58 billion yen worth of digital money. (Jiji)
Girls in the fifth year of elementary school and the second year of junior high school in Japan posted record highs in overall physical performance in fiscal 2017, a government survey showed Tuesday. (Jiji)