- RSS Channel Showcase 9939676
- RSS Channel Showcase 6589826
- RSS Channel Showcase 9985321
- RSS Channel Showcase 5435133
Articles on this Page
- 11/14/18--22:51: _ASEAN to groom 80,0...
- 11/14/18--22:56: _SoftBank commits an...
- 11/14/18--22:48: _Japan's economy shr...
- 11/14/18--22:54: _NHK unveils lineup ...
- 11/14/18--22:45: _340,000 foreigners ...
- 11/14/18--22:43: _Japan court acquits...
- 11/15/18--20:52: _Man in charge of cy...
- 11/16/18--21:44: _Ikea Japan to open ...
- 11/16/18--21:44: _Japan to improve Eb...
- 11/16/18--21:42: _Suga dismisses Puti...
- 11/16/18--21:45: _Kyoto: Man stabs wo...
- 11/16/18--21:27: _JAL, ANA to tighten...
- 11/26/18--23:47: _Ex-sumo stablemaste...
- 11/26/18--23:50: _Mitsubishi Motors f...
- 11/26/18--23:41: _Murder suspected as...
- 11/27/18--23:20: _Lower House passes ...
- 11/27/18--23:22: _LINE and Mizuho to ...
- 11/27/18--23:25: _AI patrol robot tes...
- 11/27/18--23:30: _Japan to overhaul a...
- 11/28/18--23:25: _Huge maglev shinkan...
- 11/14/18--22:51: ASEAN to groom 80,000 tech specialists with Japan's help
- 11/14/18--22:56: SoftBank commits another $3 billion to WeWork
- 11/14/18--22:48: Japan's economy shrinks annualized 1.2%
- 11/14/18--22:54: NHK unveils lineup for year-end music show — without K-pop group BTS
- 11/14/18--22:43: Japan court acquits tattooist for operating without medical license
- 11/16/18--21:44: Ikea Japan to open outlet in Harajuku in 2020
- 11/16/18--21:42: Suga dismisses Putin's remarks on 2 islands
- 11/16/18--21:45: Kyoto: Man stabs woman at supermarket
- 11/16/18--21:27: JAL, ANA to tighten alcohol rules after pilot drinking scandals
- 11/26/18--23:47: Ex-sumo stablemaster Takanohana gets divorce
- 11/26/18--23:50: Mitsubishi Motors fires Ghosn; CEO to be interim chairman
- 11/26/18--23:41: Murder suspected as 6 found dead in Miyazaki
- 11/27/18--23:20: Lower House passes foreign workers bill
- 11/27/18--23:22: LINE and Mizuho to set up online bank
- 11/27/18--23:25: AI patrol robot tested at Tokyo railway station
- 11/27/18--23:30: Japan to overhaul auto taxes as industry transforms
- 11/28/18--23:25: Huge maglev shinkansen emergency exit shaft unveiled in Tokyo
Japan will help countries in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations groom 80,000 manufacturing and digital industry specialists over five years, part of a broader effort by Tokyo toward cooperation in the Indo-Pacific region.
SoftBank Group Corp. is continuing to push money into one of its biggest investments: WeWork Cos. (Japan Times)
Japan's economy contracted for the first time in 2 quarters. Government officials say a string of natural disasters in the period dented exports and consumer spending.
Public broadcaster NHK announced Wednesday the lineup for its annual New Year’s Eve music extravaganza, but K-pop group BTS — under fire recently for a controversial T-shirt worn by one of its members — was not included. (Japan Times)
Between 260,000 and 340,000 foreign workers are estimated to flow into Japan in the five years from next April through an envisioned immigration control law revision aimed at dealing with the country's serious labor crunch, government sources said Tuesday. (Japan Today)
A Japanese high court on Wednesday overturned a lower court decision and acquitted a tattooist for operating without a medical license, ruling the process is not a medical practice. (Kyodo)
On 14 October, the Minister in charge of the 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games, Yoshitaka Sakurada was questioned by opposition party members in the Japanese Diet. In one particular exchange with Constitutional Democratic Party member Masato Imai he made a surprising revelation. (soranews24.com)
Ikea Japan K.K. said Thursday it will open an outlet in front of Harajuku Station in Tokyo in spring 2020.
A Japanese national research institute said Thursday it will import strains of Ebola and four other deadly viruses to improve detection processes amid a rise in the number of foreign visitors to the country.
Japan's Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga has dismissed Russian President Vladimir Putin's remarks on the possible return of 2 of the 4 Russian-held islands at the center of a long-running territorial dispute.
Kyoto Prefectural Police on Friday apprehended a man after he is believed to have stabbed a woman at a supermarket in Kyoto City’s Sakyo Ward, reports Fuji News Network (tokyoreporter.com)
Japan Airlines Co. and All Nippon Airways Co. pledged Friday to administer more stringent alcohol tests for pilots and use new testing equipment in response to recent drinking incidents involving flight crew.
Koji Hanada, who was a sumo grand champion and stablemaster under the name Takanohana, has divorced former TV announcer Keiko, sources close to the matter said Monday. (Japan Today)
The board of Japanese automaker Mitsubishi Motors, which is allied with Renault and Nissan, voted unanimously Monday to dismiss Carlos Ghosn as its chairman following his arrest last week. (Japan Today)
Six people were found dead on Monday at a home in Takachiho Town in Miyazaki Prefecture, southwestern Japan.
The Lower House of the Diet has passed a bill to accept more foreign workers to help address Japan's serious labor shortages.
Japanese messaging app provider LINE is teaming up with Mizuho Financial Group to launch a bank. It will not have any outlets and specialize only in providing services for smartphone users.
A patrol robot equipped with artificial intelligence is being tested at a Tokyo railway station.
Japan is revamping its automotive tax system to impose levies based on mileage, as revolution in green and sharing technologies squeeze revenue under the current framework. (Nikkei)
Huge maglev shinkansen emergency exit shaft unveiled in Tokyo (Japan Times)