- RSS Channel Showcase 6019996
- RSS Channel Showcase 7242155
- RSS Channel Showcase 1298638
- RSS Channel Showcase 7969013
Articles on this Page
- 09/06/18--23:37: _Former Morning Musu...
- 09/06/18--23:40: _Osaka offering free...
- 09/07/18--01:04: _ANA enters space ex...
- 09/07/18--01:01: _Following powerful ...
- 09/06/18--23:15: _JMA: More strong qu...
- 09/06/18--23:19: _Power restored to 9...
- 09/07/18--22:05: _Japan real wages Up...
- 09/07/18--22:04: _Chidren on nursery ...
- 09/07/18--21:59: _1,600 travelers str...
- 09/07/18--22:00: _Kansai Airport resu...
- 09/07/18--22:03: _Abe, Ishiba file ca...
- 09/07/18--21:56: _Trump pressures Jap...
- 09/07/18--22:16: _Body found after ex...
- 09/07/18--22:17: _Boy gets 4-7 years ...
- 09/07/18--22:21: _Police release 3D r...
- 09/07/18--21:52: _Search efforts focu...
- 09/07/18--21:55: _Heavy rainfall acro...
- 09/09/18--05:31: _Quakes continue in ...
- 09/09/18--05:28: _Osaka beats William...
- 09/09/18--22:55: _Naomi Osaka's U.S. ...
- 09/06/18--23:37: Former Morning Musume singer arrested over hit-and-run incident
- 09/06/18--23:40: Osaka offering free 2-day subway and bus pass to foreign tourists
- 09/07/18--01:04: ANA enters space exploration business
- 09/06/18--23:15: JMA: More strong quakes could hit Hokkaido
- 09/06/18--23:19: Power restored to 964,000 Hokkaido homes
- 09/07/18--22:05: Japan real wages Up 0.4 pct in July
- 09/07/18--22:04: Chidren on nursery waiting lists decrease for 1st time in 4 yrs
- 09/07/18--21:59: 1,600 travelers stranded at Hokkaido airport
- 09/07/18--22:00: Kansai Airport resuming some intl. flights
- 09/07/18--22:03: Abe, Ishiba file candidacies for LDP leadership race
- 09/07/18--21:56: Trump pressures Japan to deal with trade deficit
- 09/07/18--22:16: Body found after explosion at Kyushu University in Fukuoka
- 09/07/18--22:17: Boy gets 4-7 years for killing girlfriend at her request
- 09/07/18--21:52: Search efforts focus on Atsuma Town
- 09/07/18--21:55: Heavy rainfall across many regions in Japan
- 09/09/18--05:31: Quakes continue in Hokkaido
- 09/09/18--05:28: Osaka beats Williams to win US Open
- 09/09/18--22:55: Naomi Osaka's U.S. Open victory sparks celebrations in Japan
Hitomi Yoshizawa, a former member of the J-pop all-girl idol group Morning Musume, was arrested Thursday for injuring two people while driving under the influence of alcohol in an alleged hit-and-run incident, investigative sources said. (Japan Today)
A tourism promotion body in Osaka began providing on Thursday a free two-day local subway and bus pass to foreign visitors who have been unable to return home as scheduled due to the typhoon-caused shutdown of a hub airport. (Japan Today)
Japanese airline ANA Holdings said Thursday it will enter the space exploration business by developing technologies to place robots in outer space and to operate them from Earth. (Nikkei)
In the modern, mobile-phone reliant era, a lack of electricity can often result in a communications blackout once your smartphone battery dies. (soranews24.com)
Japanese seismological authorities are urging people in the quake-hit prefecture of Hokkaido to keep in mind the possibility of more strong jolts striking their areas.
Hokkaido Electric Power Company says electricity has been restored to 964,000 houses in areas hit by a strong earthquake, as of 3 AM on Friday. (NHK)
Japan's price-adjusted real wage index in July rose 0.4 pct from a year before, up for the third consecutive month, the labor ministry said in a preliminary report Friday. (Jiji)
The number of children on nursery waiting lists in Japan as of April 1 fell 6,186 from a year before to 19,895, the first drop in four years, the government said Friday. (Jiji)
About 1,600 people had no choice but to spend another night at New Chitose Airport in Hokkaido in northern Japan after series of earthquakes that began on Thursday.
The operator of the Kansai International Airport in western Japan says a budget carrier based in the airport will fly 12 international flights on Saturday. These will be the first international flights from the airport since a typhoon hit the facility.
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and Shigeru Ishiba, former secretary-general of the ruling Liberal Democratic Party, filed their candidacies for the party's presidential election on Friday, at the start of its official campaign period. (Jiji)
US President Donald Trump has pressured Japan to reduce its trade deficit with the US.
An explosion occurred at Kyushu University in the city of Fukuoka Friday morning and an unidentified human body was found in the debris, local police said. (Japan Times)
Tokyo District Court handed down Friday an indeterminate prison term of four to seven years to a 19-year-old boy for killing his girlfriend at her request last year. (Jiji)
Twenty-two years after the murder of a 21-year-old woman, the Tokyo Metropolitan Police department has posted on its website a video with a 3D recreation of the crime scene showing the presence of a suspicious man. (Japan Today)
Rescuers are searching around the clock to find survivors following Thursday's deadly earthquake in Hokkaido. 18 people are dead and 19 others are missing.
Heavy rain is battering wide areas of Japan. Weather officials warn that if rainfall continues to increase there is a risk of landslides and swollen rivers.
Japanese seismological authorities say the northern prefecture of Hokkaido has been jolted by more earthquakes since a major quake struck 3 days ago.
Japanese tennis player Naomi Osaka has won the women's singles title at the US Open. She defeated Serena Williams of the United States.
Naomi Osaka became the first Japanese to win a Grand Slam tennis singles title Sunday at the U.S. Open, sparking celebrations among her family and compatriots. (Kyodo)