- RSS Channel Showcase 6835843
- RSS Channel Showcase 5171790
- RSS Channel Showcase 4135764
- RSS Channel Showcase 3781790
Articles on this Page
- 08/26/18--21:28: _Can bursts at Shinj...
- 08/27/18--21:51: _Japan to mull aegis...
- 08/27/18--21:56: _Tax-free shopping t...
- 08/27/18--22:01: _Hokkaido cops: Prie...
- 08/27/18--22:05: _Tokyo Disney Resort...
- 08/27/18--21:48: _Empress plays piano...
- 08/27/18--21:53: _Plastics found in s...
- 08/27/18--21:45: _Manga artist Momoko...
- 08/28/18--22:10: _Japanese man held i...
- 08/28/18--22:07: _Rubella patients in...
- 08/28/18--22:23: _Japan to oblige mob...
- 08/28/18--22:24: _Japan, China to dis...
- 08/28/18--22:27: _Toyota invests $500...
- 08/28/18--22:04: _Japan, China to uni...
- 08/28/18--22:21: _Fukushima to remove...
- 08/28/18--22:13: _5 elderly patients ...
- 08/29/18--23:26: _Security camera foo...
- 08/29/18--23:27: _Bicycle thrown from...
- 08/29/18--22:56: _Japan govt panel st...
- 08/29/18--23:18: _Woman arrested for ...
- 08/26/18--21:28: Can bursts at Shinjuku Station, injuring 1
- 08/27/18--21:51: Japan to mull aegis ashore in areas other than Akita, Yamaguchi
- 08/27/18--21:56: Tax-free shopping to go paperless in Japan
- 08/27/18--22:01: Hokkaido cops: Priest dismembered corpses found in residence
- 08/27/18--21:48: Empress plays piano at music festival workshop
- 08/27/18--21:53: Plastics found in stomach of dead blue whale
- 08/27/18--21:45: Manga artist Momoko Sakura dies
- 08/28/18--22:10: Japanese man held in N. Korea returns home
- 08/28/18--22:07: Rubella patients increasing sharply in Japan
- 08/28/18--22:24: Japan, China to discuss currency swap pact
- 08/28/18--22:27: Toyota invests $500 mil. in Uber
- 08/28/18--22:04: Japan, China to unify standard for EV chargers
- 08/29/18--23:26: Security camera footage shows theft of ‘power stone’ from shop
- 08/29/18--23:27: Bicycle thrown from building injures 76-year-old woman in Osaka
- 08/29/18--22:56: Japan govt panel starts defense guidelines review
- 08/29/18--23:18: Woman arrested for fatally stabbing man in apartment
Police in Tokyo say an aluminum beverage can burst suddenly inside Shinjuku Station on Sunday morning, injuring one person. They are investigating the incident as a possible assault.
Japan's Defense Ministry will consider deploying the Aegis Ashore land-based missile defense system in areas near Akita and Yamaguchi prefectures, a senior ministry official said Monday. (Jiji)
With the 2020 Tokyo Olympics in sight, the Japanese government aims to simplify tax-free shopping by digitizing the paperwork. (Nikkei)
Upon surrendering at a police station in Sapporo over the weekend, priest Masahito Nagaoka said, "I came to pay for the crime." (tokyoreporter.com)
Where, and how, will you spend New Year's Eve? There is one place where the party goes on throughout the night and the new year is rung in to the sound of fireworks, the Tokyo resort in Chiba that makes up two of Japan's top three theme parks, and the New Year's Eve Passport as the special ticket is known, will go on sale next month. (Japan Today)
Japan's Empress Michiko gave a piano performance at a music workshop in the resort town of Kusatsu in Gunma Prefecture, north of Tokyo.
Experts have found plastic in the stomach of a dead blue whale washed ashore in eastern Japan earlier this month. They say it is an example of how marine plastic contamination is spreading.
The Japanese manga artist famous for her character Chibi Maruko-chan has died. Her office says she passed away from breast cancer on August 15th. She was 53 years old.
A Japanese man who was expelled by North Korea following detention arrived at Tokyo International Airport at Haneda aboard a commercial flight Tuesday night. (Jiji)
The number of rubella patients reported by medical institutions in Japan in the period from the beginning of this year to Aug. 19 totaled 184, nearly double the 93 for the whole of last year, the National Institute of Infectious Diseases said Tuesday. (Jiji)
Japan's communications ministry said Tuesday that it will oblige mobile phone carriers in the nation to remove subscriber identity module, or SIM, locks from September 2019. (Jiji)
Japan and China are expected to discuss reinstating their currency swap pact at their financial dialogue to be held in Beijing on Friday, informed sources said Tuesday. (Jiji)
Toyota Motor said it will invest 500 million dollars in US ride-hailing company Uber to help develop self-driving vehicles. (NHK)
Industry groups from Japan and China have agreed to create a unified standard for devices used to charge batteries in electric vehicles.
Fukushima Mayor Hiroshi Kohata announced a decision on Tuesday to remove a controversial statue of a child in a radiation protection suit that has drawn waves of criticism since it was unveiled early this month. (Japan Times)
Another elderly patient at a hospital has died, police said Wednesday, following the deaths of four others possibly due to heatstroke after the air conditioners broke down. (Japan Today)
Tokyo Metropolitan Police are searching for a man who stole a high-end bracelet affixed with a so-called “power stone” from a shop in Taito Ward last week, reports TBS News (Aug. 28). (tokyoreporter.com)
A bicycle thrown from a municipal apartment building hit and injured a 76-year-old woman walking below in Sakai, Osaka Prefecture, on Tuesday. (Japan Today)
A Japanese government panel of experts started discussions on Wednesday on a planned review of the country's long-term defense policy guidelines. (Jiji)
Police said Wednesday they have arrested a 49-year-old woman on suspicion of fatally stabbing a 54-year-old man in an apartment in Chofu, Tokyo. (Japan Today)