- RSS Channel Showcase 3590285
- RSS Channel Showcase 8733826
- RSS Channel Showcase 1965847
- RSS Channel Showcase 8989260
Articles on this Page
- 06/13/18--00:38: _2020 Tokyo Olympic ...
- 06/13/18--11:24: _What if Google boug...
- 06/13/18--21:06: _JR Tokai boosts shi...
- 06/13/18--21:19: _16-year-old Japanes...
- 06/13/18--21:33: _Japan approves 70-y...
- 06/13/18--21:04: _Japan outlines high...
- 06/13/18--21:11: _Nara to abolish usa...
- 06/13/18--21:12: _Toyota to invest $1...
- 06/13/18--21:25: _Amazon Japan to sha...
- 06/13/18--21:26: _Deer found with pap...
- 06/13/18--21:08: _Tokyo wary of Trump...
- 06/13/18--21:30: _Man, presumed dead,...
- 06/18/18--21:50: _Important cultural ...
- 06/18/18--22:04: _4-year-old boy dies...
- 06/18/18--21:34: _Tremors continue in...
- 06/20/18--00:04: _Anxious travelers c...
- 06/19/18--23:44: _Catches of baby Jap...
- 06/20/18--00:03: _Red Bull confirms e...
- 06/20/18--00:12: _3rd man wanted over...
- 06/19/18--23:41: _Marketplace app fir...
- 06/13/18--00:38: 2020 Tokyo Olympic organizers set Y300,000 cap for ticket prices
- 06/13/18--11:24: What if Google bought Opiria?
- 06/13/18--21:06: JR Tokai boosts shinkansen security patrols after stabbing rampage
- 06/13/18--21:33: Japan approves 70-year plan to scrap nuclear reprocessing plant
- 06/13/18--21:04: Japan outlines higher education aid program
- 06/13/18--21:11: Nara to abolish usage fees for Sento-kun mascot
- 06/13/18--21:12: Toyota to invest $1 bil. in Grab
- 06/13/18--21:25: Amazon Japan to share complaint information with product safety body
- 06/13/18--21:26: Deer found with paper dart lodged in neck in Nara
- 06/13/18--21:08: Tokyo wary of Trump hope to pull U.S. soldiers from S. Korea
- 06/18/18--21:50: Important cultural assets suffer damage from Osaka quake
- 06/18/18--21:34: Tremors continue in Osaka
- 06/20/18--00:04: Anxious travelers cancel bookings, spooked by deadly Osaka quake
- 06/19/18--23:44: Catches of baby Japanese eels 2nd lowest on record
- 06/20/18--00:03: Red Bull confirms expected switch to Honda engines
- 06/20/18--00:12: 3rd man wanted over nurse's death found dead in Niigata
- 06/19/18--23:41: Marketplace app firm goes public
The organizing committee of the 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games plans to cap ticket prices at 300,000 yen ($2,720) while setting a minimum ticket price of 2,000 yen, sources familiar with the matter said late Monday evening. (Japan Today)
Opiria is gaining more and more exposure as of late, which is unsurprising given their creative and original idea. (newsonjapan.com)
Central Japan Railway Co., or JR Tokai, has increased the number of patrolling guards on Shinkansen high-speed trains in the wake of a knife rampage last weekend in which one passenger was killed and two others were injured, company president Shin Kaneko revealed on Wednesday. (Jiji)
Japanese government votes to amend laws, bringing down age of legal adulthood but raising marrying age for women and gender reassignment surgery. (soranews24.com)
Japan's nuclear watchdog on Wednesday approved a plan to scrap a nuclear fuel reprocessing plant northeast of Tokyo over a 70-year period with the cost projected at 1 trillion yen ($9 billion). (Kyodo)
The Japanese government said Wednesday it will provide financial assistance to households with children attending universities or other higher educational institutes if their annual income is less than 3.8 million yen. (Jiji)
The Nara prefectural government said Wednesday that it will make the use of Sento-kun, the official mascot of the western Japan prefecture, free of charge from August. (Jiji)
Japan's Toyota Motor is stepping up its alliance with Southeast Asia's leading ride-hailing firm amid growing interest in such services worldwide. (NHK)
To help prevent home accidents, Amazon Japan K.K. and a public entity that evaluates product safety signed an agreement Wednesday under which the online retail giant will share complaint information on consumer goods and home electronics. (Japan Times)
One of the famed deer roaming in the western Japan city of Nara has been found with a paper dart lodged in its neck, local authorities said Wednesday, prompting police to launch an investigation. (Kyodo)
A sense of alarm spread within the Japanese government after U.S. President Donald Trump Tuesday mentioned his wish to pull U.S. soldiers out of South Korea. (Jiji)
A man in his 40s, who was reported missing last year, and later "found," then confirmed dead by police and his family who had him cremated, has shocked his family by returning home alive and well. (Japan Today)
A strong earthquake that rocked Osaka Prefecture and its surrounding areas in western Japan Monday morning caused damage to cultural properties in the neighboring prefectures of Kyoto and Nara. (Jiji)
Police in Kitakyushu said Monday they have arrested a 27-year-old man on suspicion of fatally abusing his 4-year-son after he locked the boy inside a storage cabinet beneath a TV stand at their house. (Japan Today)
More than 20 tremors believed to be aftershocks of Monday's major earthquake have rattled the western Japanese prefecture of Osaka. (NHK)
Monday morning’s deadly earthquake in Osaka has affected tourism in the region, with travelers at home and overseas canceling bookings in the affected areas. (Japan Times)
Domestic catches of baby Japanese eels in the 2018 fishing season hit the second-lowest level since the 1982 start of the existing data, Japan's Fisheries Agency said Tuesday. (Jiji)
Honda will become Red Bull’s engine supplier from next season after the Formula One team confirmed its anticipated split with Renault on Tuesday. (Japan Times)
A 39-year-old man wanted by police in connection with the death of a nurse has been found dead in Niigata City, having apparently committed suicide, police said Tuesday. (Japan Today)
The Japanese operator of a popular app that matches buyers and sellers of used goods has gone public. (NHK)