- RSS Channel Showcase 5516618
- RSS Channel Showcase 6361372
- RSS Channel Showcase 9160447
- RSS Channel Showcase 8423171
Articles on this Page
- 06/11/18--19:55: _High court denies r...
- 06/11/18--19:57: _Cool Japan Fund dro...
- 06/11/18--19:58: _Ueno Zoo's panda cu...
- 06/11/18--19:59: _U.S. F-15 fighter c...
- 06/11/18--20:11: _Deliveryman arreste...
- 06/11/18--19:51: _Abe: Trump reaffirm...
- 06/11/18--19:56: _Weapon bought just ...
- 06/11/18--19:48: _Mercari's top-of-ra...
- 06/11/18--20:06: _Toyama: 8 accused i...
- 06/12/18--05:08: _Why do so many Sing...
- 06/12/18--10:39: _Japan launches inte...
- 06/12/18--10:41: _Japan upper house c...
- 06/12/18--10:42: _Japan producer pric...
- 06/12/18--10:38: _Trump says he raise...
- 06/12/18--10:37: _Abe: Summit is step...
- 06/11/18--08:56: _バイオテクノロジーへの投資が莫大な収益...
- 06/13/18--00:50: _Princess Kako compl...
- 06/13/18--00:48: _Seven injured as ca...
- 06/13/18--00:44: _Abe pledges zero to...
- 06/13/18--00:32: _Game arcade operato...
- 06/11/18--19:55: High court denies retrial for 1966 murder
- 06/11/18--19:57: Cool Japan Fund drops Malaysia store
- 06/11/18--19:58: Ueno Zoo's panda cub growing up healthy before 1st birthday
- 06/11/18--19:59: U.S. F-15 fighter crashes off Okinawa; pilot rescued
- 06/11/18--20:11: Deliveryman arrested for sexually molesting woman
- 06/11/18--19:51: Abe: Trump reaffirmed plan to raise abductions
- 06/11/18--19:56: Weapon bought just before train stabbing
- 06/11/18--20:06: Toyama: 8 accused in gang rape of woman
- 06/12/18--05:08: Why do so many Singaporeans struggle with financial matters
- 06/12/18--10:39: Japan launches intelligence-gathering satellite
- 06/12/18--10:41: Japan upper house committee passes bill to lower adult age
- 06/12/18--10:42: Japan producer prices up 2.7 percent in May
- 06/12/18--10:38: Trump says he raised the abductions issue
- 06/12/18--10:37: Abe: Summit is step toward resolving issues
- 06/11/18--08:56: バイオテクノロジーへの投資が莫大な収益に繋がる7つの理由
- 06/13/18--00:50: Princess Kako completes her studies in U.K.
- 06/13/18--00:48: Seven injured as car rams into pedestrians in central Tokyo
- 06/13/18--00:44: Abe pledges zero tolerance on sexual harassment
- 06/13/18--00:32: Game arcade operator found guilty of fraud by rigging claw machines
A Japanese high court has decided not to grant a retrial to an 82-year-old former professional boxer in a 1966 murder case. (NHK)
The Cool Japan Fund is pulling out of a department store joint venture in Kuala Lumpur. The public-private institution invests in projects that promote Japanese goods and services overseas. (NHK)
Xiang Xiang, a giant panda cub at Tokyo's Ueno Zoo, showed off a playful personality in front of the press on Monday, the day before her first birthday. (Jiji)
A U.S. F-15 fighter jet crashed off the southernmost Japan prefecture of Okinawa Monday morning. (Jiji)
Police in Kazo, Saitama Prefecture, have arrested a 45-year-old deliveryman for sexually molesting a woman at her apartment. (Japan Today)
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe says US President Donald Trump has reassured him that he will raise the issue of abductions of Japanese nationals by North Korea at his summit with Kim Jong Un. (NHK)
The 22-year-old suspect in a weekend stabbing on a Japanese bullet train has reportedly told police that he bought his weapon just before the incident. (NHK)
Mercari Inc. priced its initial public offering at the top of the range to sell ¥130.5 billion ($1.2 billion) worth of shares, a valuation that's set to make its 40-year-old founder a billionaire. (Japan Times)
Toyama Prefectural Police have arrested eight men over the alleged gang rape of a woman at a residence in Toyama City on Sunday, reports the Sankei Shimbun. (tokyoreporter.com)
Think back to when you were a child. Do you remember how your mother would always say that back in her time she never took so much lunch money? And then your grandmother chimed in to say that back in her time, S$1 would last her a month. In fact, if you ask your friends and relatives, they would all have similar stories to share. (newsonjapan.com)
Japan has put another satellite into orbit to gather intelligence for national security purposes. (NHK)
A committee of the House of Councillors, the upper chamber of Japan's parliament, passed on Tuesday a bill to lower the country's adult age to 18 from the current 20. (Jiji)
Japan's producer price index for May rose 2.7 pct from a year before, up for the 17th straight month, the Bank of Japan said Tuesday. (Jiji)
US President Donald Trump says he raised the issue of abductions of Japanese nationals by North Korea in the summit meeting with the country's leader, Kim Jong Un. (NHK)
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe says the summit between US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is the first step toward resolving various issues concerning the North. (NHK)
Princess Kako, granddaughter of Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko, has completed a study program at the University of Leeds in England. (Japan Times)
A car rammed into a group of pedestrians in central Tokyo on Tuesday, injuring seven people, with the driver arrested on the spot, police and rescue workers said. (Japan Times)
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Tuesday pledged zero tolerance on sexual harassment, ordering senior officials to undergo training to prevent abuse after a scandal involving a top government bureaucrat. (Japan Today)
The head of an Osaka game arcade operator was found guilty Tuesday of making claw machines unwinnable and defrauding customers of money by encouraging them to play the rigged machines last year. (Japan Today)