- RSS Channel Showcase 3155935
- RSS Channel Showcase 9302483
- RSS Channel Showcase 5545929
- RSS Channel Showcase 9198022
Articles on this Page
- 05/29/18--23:17: _Man in prison admit...
- 05/31/18--00:39: _OECD revises down J...
- 05/31/18--00:51: _Korean national to ...
- 05/31/18--00:29: _1 mil. Tokyo Games ...
- 05/31/18--00:34: _Japan to set up new...
- 05/31/18--00:47: _Nagasaki: 3 men die...
- 05/31/18--00:25: _Emperor and Empress...
- 05/31/18--00:31: _Princess Aiko to at...
- 05/31/18--23:08: _Tokyo cops corral t...
- 05/31/18--22:55: _Wartime laborer sta...
- 05/31/18--22:50: _Tokyo Olympic marat...
- 06/01/18--23:53: _Japan launches fast...
- 06/01/18--23:56: _Land prices up in m...
- 06/02/18--00:49: _Brutally killed kit...
- 06/02/18--00:54: _Rural Japan's effor...
- 06/01/18--23:51: _Thieves make off wi...
- 06/01/18--23:39: _Japan to review Ama...
- 06/01/18--23:45: _Japan's birthrate d...
- 05/15/18--11:52: _The Samurai Golfer:...
- 06/03/18--22:22: _Man arrested for ki...
- 05/29/18--23:17: Man in prison admits killing 9-year-old girl in Okayama in 2004
- 05/31/18--00:39: OECD revises down Japan's 2018 growth estimate to 1.2 percent
- 05/31/18--00:51: Korean national to be arrested over stabbing of NHK employee
- 05/31/18--00:29: 1 mil. Tokyo Games tickets to be kept for children
- 05/31/18--00:34: Japan to set up new resident status for skilled foreign workers
- 05/31/18--00:47: Nagasaki: 3 men die in successive plunges from Sasebo apartment
- 05/31/18--00:25: Emperor and Empress welcome Vietnam's president
- 05/31/18--00:31: Princess Aiko to attend British summer school
- 05/31/18--23:08: Tokyo cops corral trio for illegal scouting in Roppongi, Shibuya
- 05/31/18--22:55: Wartime laborer statue in Busan forcibly removed
- 05/31/18--22:50: Tokyo Olympic marathon course unveiled
- 06/01/18--23:53: Japan launches fastest astronomy supercomputer
- 06/01/18--23:56: Land prices up in major Japanese cities
- 06/02/18--00:54: Rural Japan's efforts to lure overseas visitors paying off
- 06/01/18--23:51: Thieves make off with nearly 100 religious statues
- 06/01/18--23:39: Japan to review Amami-Oshima UNESCO bid
- 06/01/18--23:45: Japan's birthrate drops and population declines
- 05/15/18--11:52: The Samurai Golfer: Chapter 5
- 06/03/18--22:22: Man arrested for killing 36-year-old son
A 39-year-old man in prison for attempted murder said Tuesday that he had killed a 9-year-old girl in Tsuyama, Okayama Prefecture, in 2004. (Japan Today)
The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development said Wednesday that it projects Japan's real economic growth at 1.2 pct for 2018, down 0.3 percentage point from the previous estimate in March. (Jiji)
Tokyo Metropolitan Police are planning to arrest a male Korean national after he surrendered over the stabbing of a male employee of public broadcaster NHK in Shibuya Ward earlier this month, reports TBS New (tokyoreporter.com)
The organizing committee of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics plans to keep around 1 million tickets for school children.
The Japanese government plans to set up a new resident status as early as next April to bring in skilled workers from overseas as part of efforts to address serious labor shortages, officials said Wednesday. (Jiji)
Nagasaki Prefectural Police have launched an investigation after three men died following successive plunges from an apartment complex in Sasebo City on Tuesday, reports NHK. (tokyoreporter.com)
A ceremony has been held at the Imperial Palace in Tokyo to welcome Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang and his wife to Japan.
NHK has learned that preparations are being made for the16-year-old daughter of Crown Prince Naruhito to attend summer school in Britain.
Tokyo Metropolitan Police have arrested three persons for the illegal recruitment of female pedestrians to work at hostess clubs in the capital, reports the Sankei Shimbun. (tokyoreporter.com)
Authorities in the South Korean city of Busan removed a controversial statue from a public road near the Japanese Consulate General on Thursday.
Organizers of the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games have unveiled the course that will be used for both the men's and women's marathons.
The National Astronomical Observatory of Japan has started up the world's fastest supercomputer for astronomy to simulate phenomena that cannot be observed by telescope.
Tokyo, June 1 (Jiji Press)--Land prices in Japan's major cities as of April 1 had risen moderately on solid demand for offices and condominiums, a quarterly survey by the land ministry showed Friday. (Jiji)
Japanese police dealt with cases of gruesome animal abuse on Friday as the severed head of one kitten and the stabbed body of another were found at a location in Fukuoka, and a monkey was euthanized in Hikone, Shiga Prefecture, after being captured with an arrow stuck in its head. (Japan Today)
Focused local efforts to attract tourists from abroad are paying off amid record-breaking numbers of foreign visitors across Japan.
Police in Wakayama Prefecture, western Japan, are investigating the thefts of nearly 100 Buddhist and Shinto statues.
Japan's government is to withdraw a recommendation to list nature-rich islands in the southwest of the country as a UNESCO World Natural Heritage site.
A new survey shows that Japan's population decline is picking up pace.
The life and times of Japan's first golfer: Edo Castle 1604 (thesamuraigolfer.com)
Police in Tokyo's Katsushika Ward said Sunday they have arrested a 60-year-old man on suspicion of killing his 36-year-old son at their home on Saturday night. (Japan Today)