- RSS Channel Showcase 1802948
- RSS Channel Showcase 3003268
- RSS Channel Showcase 4177707
- RSS Channel Showcase 9986478
Articles on this Page
- 05/08/18--21:45: _Rugby World Cup cou...
- 05/08/18--21:46: _Japan develops DNA ...
- 05/08/18--21:52: _Niigata cops: Missi...
- 05/09/18--23:05: _Toyota: Challenges ...
- 05/09/18--23:07: _Finance Ministry ta...
- 05/09/18--23:08: _Japan makers vying ...
- 05/09/18--23:39: _Deer in Nara refuse...
- 05/09/18--23:27: _7-year-old Niigata ...
- 05/09/18--23:03: _Abe, Li discuss N.K...
- 05/10/18--22:27: _Emperor meets Chine...
- 05/10/18--22:29: _Record high Japan g...
- 05/10/18--22:33: _Casio to quit compa...
- 05/10/18--22:38: _Ex-ad exec embezzle...
- 05/10/18--22:47: _Shimane cops: Man, ...
- 05/10/18--22:50: _Aichi: Cops capture...
- 05/09/18--23:35: _Fukuoka cops search...
- 05/10/18--22:23: _Kyoto University op...
- 05/10/18--22:30: _Sapporo may bid to ...
- 05/10/18--22:40: _2 men arrested for ...
- 05/10/18--22:42: _Tokyo crow that tri...
- 05/08/18--21:45: Rugby World Cup countdown at 500
- 05/08/18--21:46: Japan develops DNA kit to swiftly identify fire ants
- 05/09/18--23:05: Toyota: Challenges ahead after record year
- 05/09/18--23:07: Finance Ministry takes steps to stop sexual harassment
- 05/09/18--23:08: Japan makers vying to develop 'edge computing' technologies
- 05/09/18--23:03: Abe, Li discuss N.Korea, bilateral ties
- 05/10/18--22:27: Emperor meets Chinese Premier Li
- 05/10/18--22:29: Record high Japan govt. debt of nearly $10 trillion
- 05/10/18--22:33: Casio to quit compact digital camera market
- 05/10/18--22:38: Ex-ad exec embezzles Y27 million
- 05/10/18--22:47: Shimane cops: Man, 72, kept girl captive for 9 months
- 05/10/18--22:50: Aichi: Cops capture suspected serial rapist
- 05/09/18--23:35: Fukuoka cops search for Yomiuri salesman over murder of woman
- 05/10/18--22:23: Kyoto University opens research base in Amazon jungle
- 05/10/18--22:30: Sapporo may bid to host 2030 Winter Olympics
- 05/10/18--22:42: Tokyo crow that tried to buy a train ticket gets illegally captured
Tuesday marked the 500-day mark before the opening of the 2019 Rugby World Cup, as scandals continue to plague the preparations for the tournament. (Japan Times)
Japan's National Institute for Environmental Studies said Tuesday that it has developed a DNA detection kit for fire ants to swiftly pinpoint invasions of the venomous insect. (Jiji)
Niigata Prefectural Police revealed on Tuesday that a 7-year-old missing girl who was found dead after being hit by a train in Niigata City had been strangled beforehand, reports Fuji News Network (tokyoreporter.com)
Executives at Japan's biggest carmaker Toyota Motor say the firm posted record sales and net profit for the fiscal year that ended in March. (NHK)
Japan's Finance Ministry has held an in-house seminar on ways to prevent sexual harassment, following the recent resignation of the ministry's top bureaucrat. (NHK)
Japanese manufacturers are vying to develop "edge computing" technologies in order to improve production efficiency by utilizing Internet of things, or IoT, devices. (Jiji)
Tourists are shocked to see usually ravenous deer turn down their favourite treats. (soranews24.com)
A 7-year-old girl who was found dead on a railroad track in the city of Niigata on Monday had told classmates that a stranger talked to her on her way to school that morning, investigative sources said Wednesday. (Japan Times)
The leaders of Japan, China, and South Korea held a series of meetings in Tokyo on Wednesday. North Korea's nuclear program has dominated much of the day's discussion. (NHK)
Japan's Emperor Akihito has met Chinese Premier Li Keqiang, who's visiting the country for the first time since taking office. (NHK)
Japan's Finance Ministry says central government debt hit another record high at the end of the last fiscal year. (NHK)
Casio Computer Co. has decided to end its compact digital camera business after over 20 years of operation, due to a rapid decline in demand. (the-japan-news.com)
Tokyo Metropolitan Police have arrested a 47-year-old former executive at an advertising company for allegedly embezzling nearly 30 million yen, reports TBS News (tokyoreporter.com)
Shimane Prefectural Police last week arrested a 72-year-old man who was found with a woman who went missing nine months ago at his residence in Hamada City, reports the Mainichi Shimbun (tokyoreporter.com)
Aichi Prefectural Police have arrested a suspected serial rapist who targeted women in Inazawa City and other municipalities in the prefecture and nearby, reports Nagoya Broadcasting Network (tokyoreporter.com)
Fukuoka Prefectural Police are hunting for a 72-year-old salesman for the Yomiuri Shimbun newspaper after a woman was found murdered in his residence in Fukuoka City, reports TV Asahi (tokyoreporter.com)
Japan's Kyoto University has opened a large research base in the jungles of the Amazon basin in Brazil. (Jiji)
The Japanese city of Sapporo may aim to become the host city of the Winter Olympics and Paralympics in 2030 rather than the 2026 Games. (NHK)
Police in Tokyo have arrested two Tokyo Metro employees for allegedly getting a woman drunk and then assaulting her last summer. (Japan Today)
With service for two train lines and one subway line, Tokyo’s Kinshicho Station has a lot of people buying tickets every day. But for the past few weeks, they’ve been joined by a crow, who, lacking any money of his own, has taken to stealing human commuters’ prepaid cards and attempting to purchase a ticket of his own. (Japan Today)