- RSS Channel Showcase 5609014
- RSS Channel Showcase 8532232
- RSS Channel Showcase 1142667
- RSS Channel Showcase 9574577
Articles on this Page
- 04/07/18--21:26: _Man may have been c...
- 04/08/18--22:35: _Legoland Japan cele...
- 04/08/18--21:41: _Whoever made the sc...
- 04/08/18--22:43: _Magnitude-5.8 earth...
- 04/08/18--21:40: _2 more bodies found...
- 04/10/18--22:42: _2 men allegedly gro...
- 04/10/18--22:53: _Niigata: Man, 43, a...
- 04/10/18--22:19: _Japan to aim to rea...
- 04/10/18--22:30: _Tokyo Disneyland's ...
- 04/10/18--22:34: _Ex-NHK reporter ple...
- 04/10/18--22:36: _Squid-flation bites...
- 04/10/18--22:38: _Hundreds of years' ...
- 04/10/18--22:44: _Under 35 percent of...
- 04/10/18--23:00: _Tokyo: School offic...
- 04/10/18--23:01: _WHO says Australia ...
- 04/10/18--22:04: _US military parachu...
- 04/10/18--22:16: _New paper emerges o...
- 04/10/18--22:58: _Hilarious chase ens...
- 04/10/18--22:11: _112-year-old Japane...
- 04/11/18--22:19: _Japan's 1st skyscra...
- 04/07/18--21:26: Man may have been confined in cage for over 20 years
- 04/08/18--21:40: 2 more bodies found in Kagoshima murder case
- 04/10/18--22:42: 2 men allegedly grope woman on train; one arrested, one gets away
- 04/10/18--22:19: Japan to aim to realize carbon-free society by 2050
- 04/10/18--22:30: Tokyo Disneyland's new parade unveiled ahead of premiere
- 04/10/18--22:34: Ex-NHK reporter pleads not guilty to alleged serial rapes
- 04/10/18--22:36: Squid-flation bites Japan as catch sinks to new low
- 04/10/18--22:38: Hundreds of years' worth of rare earths found in Japan
- 04/10/18--23:00: Tokyo: School official paid teen boy for sex in car
- 04/10/18--22:04: US military parachute falls on school
- 04/10/18--22:16: New paper emerges over Kake scandal, suggests link with Abe
- 04/10/18--22:11: 112-year-old Japanese recognized as world's oldest man
A man with a disability was forced to live in a wooden cage on the premises of his house in Sanda, Hyogo Prefecture, western Japan, for a long time, possibly more than 20 years, it was learned Saturday. (Jiji)
Legoland Japan experienced a rocky start after opening on 1 April last year, reducing its operating hours to five days a week during fall. It has since withstood the test of time and weathered through a harsh winter in Japan. (soranews24.com)
Despite the countless benefits it has brought to society, real science is a theoretical and slow moving process that doesn’t often lend itself well to the visual arts. So when a young aspiring filmmaker was asked to create a promo video for the science department of a university, they had their work cut out for them. (soranews24.com)
An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 5.8 struck Shimane prefecture, western Japan, on Monday, Japan Meteorological Agency said. (Xinhua)
Police discovered on Sunday two bodies seen as likely to be those of missing family members of the suspect of a triple murder case in Hioki, Kagoshima Prefecture, southwestern Japan. (Jiji)
A male company employee has been arrested for allegedly groping a woman on the JR Saikyo Line in Tokyo, police said Tuesday. Another man, who is also accused of groping the victim, managed to flee the station by jumping onto the railway tracks. (Japan Today)
Niigata Prefectural Police have arrested a 43-year-old man on suspicion of starting a fire that killed an elderly female acquaintance in Joetsu City earlier this year, reports the Sankei Shimbun. (tokyoreporter.com)
Japan will aim to realize a carbon-free society by 2050 through an energy policy shift, industry ministry proposals said Tuesday. (Jiji)
Tokyo Disneyland's new parade celebrating the theme park's 35th anniversary was unveiled to the media on Tuesday, with Mickey Mouse and other Disney characters dancing on gigantic floats. (Japan Times)
A former reporter for Japanese public broadcaster NHK charged with raping three women pleaded not guilty Tuesday at the first hearing of his trial. (Japan Today)
Japan's catch of Pacific flying squid fell to a new all-time low in 2017, sending wholesale prices of the seafood to profit-squeezing highs for companies that process it into popular foods. (Nikkei)
Japanese researchers have found more than 16 million tons of rare earth deposits, equivalent to a few hundred years of global consumption, under the seabed near Minami-Torishima, about 1,900km southeast of Tokyo. (Nikkei)
Despite a reputation for overall academic excellence, the quality of Japan’s English education programs is a common target of criticism. (soranews24.com)
Kanagawa Prefectural Police have arrested an official at a night school for paying a teenage boy to engage in sex earlier this year, reports Kyodo News. (tokyoreporter.com)
Melons contaminated with deadly listeriosis bacteria were exported to at least nine countries from Australia, where an outbreak has killed seven people and caused one miscarriage, the World Health Organization said on Monday. (Japan Today)
A military parachute was found on a tennis court at a junior high school in Tokyo's Hamura City on Tuesday. (NHK)
A new document emerged Tuesday over a cronyism scandal involving Kake Educational Institution, saying its plan to open a university veterinary school in Imabari, Ehime Prefecture, was a matter related to Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. (Jiji)
Japanese social media users fall in love as dog chases down Google Street View car many times its size. (soranews24.com)
Guinness World Records officially recognized on Tuesday Masazo Nonaka, a 112-year-old resident of Hokkaido, northernmost Japan, as the world's oldest man. (Jiji)
The Kasumigaseki Building, known as the first skyscraper in Japan, held a lighting-up ceremony Wednesday in Tokyo marking the 50th anniversary of its completion, operator Mitsui Fudosan Co. said. (Kyodo)