- RSS Channel Showcase 8798595
- RSS Channel Showcase 6132076
- RSS Channel Showcase 4550960
- RSS Channel Showcase 7346866
Articles on this Page
- 03/21/18--21:16: _Spring snow falls i...
- 03/22/18--23:44: _Legoland to open hotel
- 03/22/18--23:46: _Invasive beetle thr...
- 03/22/18--23:23: _New sightseeing tra...
- 03/22/18--23:40: _ANA to merge Peach,...
- 03/22/18--23:42: _Zama man who confes...
- 03/22/18--23:25: _LDP draft to retain...
- 03/22/18--23:29: _3-meter Godzilla st...
- 03/22/18--23:18: _Death penalty for e...
- 03/23/18--23:09: _PM Abe's wife reall...
- 03/23/18--23:39: _Visitors warned aga...
- 03/23/18--22:53: _Ricoh to log $1.6 b...
- 03/23/18--22:59: _4 general contracto...
- 03/23/18--23:13: _Korean woman, 25, n...
- 03/23/18--23:38: _Man arrested for ab...
- 03/23/18--23:41: _Man zooms to 239 kp...
- 03/23/18--23:55: _Yahoo Japan to open...
- 03/23/18--23:06: _F-35B fighters depl...
- 03/23/18--23:50: _Man, 20, injures hi...
- 03/24/18--00:30: _5 reasons you shoul...
- 03/22/18--23:44: Legoland to open hotel
- 03/22/18--23:46: Invasive beetle threatens Japan's beloved cherry blossoms
- 03/22/18--23:23: New sightseeing train debuts in Kyoto
- 03/22/18--23:25: LDP draft to retain war-renouncing clauses in Constitution
- 03/22/18--23:29: 3-meter Godzilla statue appears in Tokyo
- 03/22/18--23:18: Death penalty for ex-caregiver for killing elderly
- 03/23/18--22:53: Ricoh to log $1.6 billion net loss
- 03/23/18--22:59: 4 general contractors indicted over maglev project bid-rigging
- 03/23/18--23:13: Korean woman, 25, nabbed for dumping corpse of newborn in Kabukicho
- 03/23/18--23:38: Man arrested for abandoning wife's body in car
- 03/23/18--23:41: Man zooms to 239 kph on Tokyo Bay Aqua-Line
- 03/23/18--23:55: Yahoo Japan to open cryptocurrency exchange
- 03/23/18--23:06: F-35B fighters deployed in Japan shown to media
- 03/23/18--23:50: Man, 20, injures high school girl while stealing underwear
- 03/24/18--00:30: 5 reasons you should visit Japan at least once
After months of cold weather, which brought the heaviest snowfall in four years to Tokyo back in January, the days finally began warming up in the capital last week, with sunny skies and temperatures reaching highs of 22 degrees Celsius (71.6 degrees Fahrenheit). (soranews24.com)
The Legoland Japan Hotel and Sea Life Nagoya aquarium built next to the Legoland theme park in Nagoya. (Japan Today)
Across the country delicate pink and white cherry blossoms are emerging, but the famed blooms are facing a potentially mortal enemy, experts say: an invasive foreign beetle. (Japan Times)
Railway fans have flocked to Kyoto for a debut of new train cars that will take tourists to the ancient Enryaku-ji Temple in Mount Hiei. (NHK)
ANA Holdings Inc, Japan's biggest airline by revenue, said on Thursday it would merge its units Peach Aviation and Vanilla Air by March 2020, to sharpen the competitive edge of its budget carrier business and tap growing travel demand in Asia. (Japan Today)
Police on Thursday served another arrest warrant on a 27-year-old man over the murder of a high school girl last year - the 10th arrest warrant to be served on the suspect, who has admitted to killing and dismembering nine people at his apartment near Tokyo. (Japan Times)
Japan's ruling Liberal Democratic Party will leave intact two war-renouncing clauses in Article 9 of the country's Constitution while adding new clause to justify its possession of the Self-Defense Forces in drafting amendments to the supreme law, it was effectively decided on Thursday. (Jiji)
A ceremony was held on Thursday to unveil a 3-meter-tall statue of popular Japanese movie monster Godzilla in central Tokyo's Chiyoda Ward. (Jiji)
A court in Japan has sentenced a former care worker to death for killing 3 elderly residents at a nursing home in Kawasaki, near Tokyo. (NHK)
Yasunori Kagoike, former head of school operator Moritomo Gakuen, who has been indicted for alleged subsidy fraud, told opposition lawmakers Friday that he has certainly heard Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's wife saying, "Please push ahead," in support of the group's plan to open an elementary school on then state-owned land in Osaka Prefecture. (Jiji)
Tokyo Customs and the conservation group WWF Japan launched a campaign Friday to warn foreign visitors about traveling with souvenirs made from ivory, notifying them that it is illegal to depart with such products. (Japan Today)
Japanese precision equipment firm Ricoh says it will report a record loss for the fiscal year ending in March. This is due to a slump in its business in the United States. (NHK)
Japanese public prosecutors indicted four major general contractors on Friday for rigging bids in the Chuo Shinkansen high-speed magnetic levitation railway project in violation of the antimonopoly law. (Jiji)
Tokyo Metropolitan Police have arrested a female Korean national for allegedly dumping the corpse of her newborn baby boy in the Kabukicho red-light district of Shinjuku Ward last year, reports the Sankei Shimbun (tokyoreporter.com)
Police in Ichihara, Chiba Prefecture, have arrested an unemployed 39-year-old man on suspicion of corpse abandonment after his wife was found dead inside a car. (Japan Today)
Chiba Prefectural Police on Friday referred a 33-year-old motorcyclist to prosecutors for allegedly hitting a speed of 239 kilometers per hour on an expressway near Tokyo last year, reports TV Asahi (tokyoreporter.com)
In a move that may touch off a realignment in the cryptocurrency exchange business, Yahoo Japan next month will acquire 40% of operator BitARG Exchange Tokyo, then launch a full-blown exchange in April 2019 or later. (Nikkei)
The US military has shown to the media for the first time F-35B fighter jets deployed in Japan. (NHK)
Tokyo Metropolitan Police have arrested a 20-year-old man for allegedly assaulting a high school girl in an attempt to steal her underwear in Kita Ward, reports the Sankei Shimbun (tokyoreporter.com)
In 2017, Japan attracted a record number of foreign tourists – 28.69 million people which is 19.3% more than in the previous year. Being one of the most beautiful countries in the world, Japan is often listed on people's must-go-to places. (newsonjapan.com)