- RSS Channel Showcase 9829094
- RSS Channel Showcase 6090858
- RSS Channel Showcase 7227472
- RSS Channel Showcase 1544478
Articles on this Page
- 03/17/18--00:01: _Japan bans use of f...
- 03/16/18--23:47: _GoPro on sushi conv...
- 03/18/18--02:04: _Shachihoko ornament...
- 03/18/18--02:02: _Obama to visit Japa...
- 03/18/18--01:59: _Tokyo cherry trees ...
- 03/18/18--02:13: _Locals remember 9-y...
- 03/18/18--02:09: _Illegal drugs found...
- 03/18/18--02:14: _Man claiming to be ...
- 03/18/18--02:10: _Japan struggles to ...
- 03/19/18--00:41: _Tokyo police arrest...
- 03/19/18--00:43: _Small bluefin tuna ...
- 03/19/18--00:30: _Aum spinoffs persis...
- 03/19/18--23:00: _Naomi Osaka claims ...
- 03/19/18--23:29: _Low inflation drops...
- 03/19/18--23:31: _Japan to face Roman...
- 03/19/18--23:33: _Japanese man gets l...
- 03/19/18--23:38: _World's biggest Muj...
- 03/19/18--23:09: _Crown Prince Naruhi...
- 03/19/18--23:10: _Japan exchange intr...
- 03/19/18--23:17: _Japan to fuel space...
- 03/17/18--00:01: Japan bans use of foreign trainees for nuclear decontamination work
- 03/18/18--02:04: Shachihoko ornament on Inuyama Castle replaced
- 03/18/18--02:02: Obama to visit Japan on March 25
- 03/18/18--01:59: Tokyo cherry trees start to bloom
- 03/18/18--02:13: Locals remember 9-year-old Vietnamese girl murdered last March
- 03/18/18--02:09: Illegal drugs found in Meguro residence of AV actress Nozomi Aso
- 03/18/18--02:10: Japan struggles to overcome its groping problem
- 03/19/18--00:41: Tokyo police arrest man over murder of girlfriend in Tama
- 03/19/18--00:30: Aum spinoffs persist two decades after sarin attack
- 03/19/18--23:00: Naomi Osaka claims Indian Wells title
- 03/19/18--23:31: Japan to face Romania in 2019 Rugby World Cup opener
- 03/19/18--23:33: Japanese man gets life term for murdering two Kitakyushu women
- 03/19/18--23:38: World's biggest Muji store to serve up high-end eats
- 03/19/18--23:09: Crown Prince Naruhito visits farm research center in Brazil
- 03/19/18--23:10: Japan exchange introduces AI for market surveillance
- 03/19/18--23:17: Japan to fuel space startups with nearly $1bn funding pool
The government on Friday announced a total ban on technical trainees from abroad carrying out work to decontaminate areas tainted with radioactive material. (Japan Times)
YouTuber TkyoSam recently uploaded a video where he put his go-pro on an empty plate at Sushiro, a conveyor belt sushi chain restaurant. (soranews24.com)
Workers have replaced a lightning-damaged shachihoko roof ornament on a castle in Inuyama City, central Japan. (NHK)
Barack Obama's office says the former US President will arrive in Japan on March 25. It will be Obama's first trip to the country since his presidency ended. (NHK)
Japan's Meteorological Agency announced on Saturday the official start of Tokyo's annual cherry blossom season. (NHK)
Residents of Matsudo, Chiba Prefecture, on Saturday offered flowers in remembrance of a 9-year-old Vietnamese girl who was murdered allegedly by a neighbor nearly one year ago. (Japan Today)
Investigative sources with law enforcement revealed on Saturday that popular adult video (AV) actress Nozomi Aso has been arrested again on drug-related charges, reports the Sankei Sports. (tokyoreporter.com)
Tokyo Metropolitan Police plan to arrest a man claiming to be the former boyfriend of a woman found stabbed to death in Tama City on Friday, reports the Mainichi Shimbun (tokyoreporter.com)
A group of men boarded the women-only car of the Chiyoda Line subway in Tokyo during the morning commute on Feb. 16 as a form of protest, saying that excluding men was a form of discrimination. (Japan Times)
Tokyo Metropolitan Police have arrested a 29-year-old man over the fatal stabbing of his girlfriend in Tama City on Friday, reports Nippon News Network. (tokyoreporter.com)
The Fisheries Agency plans to reduce next season's quota for small Pacific bluefin tuna that can be caught off Hokkaido and Kagoshima Prefecture effectively to zero, and greatly reduce the quotas for Iwate and Kochi prefectures, as these prefectures have significantly exceeded their quotas for this season. (the-japan-news.com)
More than two decades after Japan's Aum Shinrikyo cult plunged Tokyo into terror by releasing a nerve agent on rush-hour subway trains, its spinoffs continue to attract new followers. (Japan Today)
Women's tennis has a new star in 20-year-old Japanese sensation Naomi Osaka, who just landed her first top-level title at Indian Wells, California. (NHK)
Singapore remains the world's most expensive city for the fifth consecutive year, with Paris, Zurich and Hong Kong following closely behind, according to the Worldwide Cost of Living Survey published on Thursday. (Japan Times)
Spain's surprise 18-10 defeat at the hands of Belgium in the Rugby Europe Championship on Sunday allowed Romania to qualify for the 2019 World Cup, setting up a tournament-opening match against host Japan. (Japan Times)
A 44-year-old man was sentenced on Monday to life in prison for the murders of two women at his apartment in Kitakyushu. (Japan Times)
The world's largest Muji store, slated to open in Osaka on Tuesday, will prominently feature pricey seafood, such as freshly caught sea bream and Japanese spiny lobster, part of a strategy aimed at promoting a high-quality image. (Nikkei)
Japanese Crown Prince Naruhito on Sunday visited an agricultural research center in the Cerrado, a savanna region in midwestern Brazil. (Jiji)
Japan Exchange Group Inc. said Monday it has introduced artificial intelligence systems for market surveillance operations to detect price manipulations and other misconduct. (Jiji)
Japan aims to speed space startups toward the final frontier by offering monetary aid from a pool of 100 billion yen ($940 million), as well as creating a human resource hub and weighing a legal path for commercial development on the moon. (Nikkei)