- RSS Channel Showcase 3265005
- RSS Channel Showcase 6817433
- RSS Channel Showcase 3622128
- RSS Channel Showcase 1832405
Articles on this Page
- 03/15/18--00:28: _Ohi No.3 reactor ba...
- 03/15/18--00:58: _Former medical stud...
- 03/15/18--00:32: _New species of cher...
- 03/15/18--00:41: _United mistakenly f...
- 03/15/18--00:43: _Man arrested after ...
- 03/15/18--23:27: _Foreigners sell off...
- 03/15/18--23:29: _Death penalty sough...
- 03/15/18--23:30: _Foreign tourists se...
- 03/15/18--23:01: _Amazon Japan headqu...
- 03/15/18--23:10: _Refusal of child re...
- 03/15/18--23:11: _Nobel winner Negish...
- 03/15/18--23:02: _Stalking, domestic ...
- 03/15/18--23:26: _Japan to open its s...
- 03/16/18--23:59: _Tokyo: Man swindled...
- 03/17/18--00:02: _Bob Dylan to perfor...
- 03/16/18--23:32: _Blackmail letter se...
- 03/16/18--23:36: _Volcanic alert lowe...
- 03/16/18--23:44: _Standard QR payment...
- 03/16/18--23:55: _Japanese actress Ri...
- 03/17/18--00:04: _Dressing Japan's sc...
- 03/15/18--00:28: Ohi No.3 reactor back online
- 03/15/18--00:32: New species of cherry tree in Japan named 'Kumanozakura'
- 03/15/18--00:41: United mistakenly flies Kansas-bound dog to Japan
- 03/15/18--00:43: Man arrested after stabbing officials at Kanazawa city hall
- 03/15/18--23:27: Foreigners sell off stocks in Tokyo for the ninth week
- 03/15/18--23:01: Amazon Japan headquarters raided
- 03/15/18--23:11: Nobel winner Negishi hospitalized after car accident, wife dies
- 03/15/18--23:02: Stalking, domestic violence cases hit record highs
- 03/15/18--23:26: Japan to open its skies to commercial drones
- 03/16/18--23:59: Tokyo: Man swindled women with 'mistress contract' scams
- 03/17/18--00:02: Bob Dylan to perform at Japan's Fuji Rock Festival in July
- 03/16/18--23:32: Blackmail letter sent to Abe's wife
- 03/16/18--23:36: Volcanic alert lowered at Mt. Motoshirane
- 03/16/18--23:44: Standard QR payment system planned
- 03/16/18--23:55: Japanese actress Rie Miyazawa marries member of idol group V6
- 03/17/18--00:04: Dressing Japan's schoolkids gets dearer as wool prices spike
Another Japanese nuclear reactor has been restarted following the March 2011 nuclear accident in Fukushima in Japan.
A 31-year-old former medical student has been sentenced to seven years in prison for the attempted murder of a 41-year-old dentist at Tokyo Medical and Dental University in Tokyo's Bunkyo Ward last May. (Japan Today)
Japan's Forestry and Forest Products Research Institute and the Wakayama prefectural government's forestry test station have given a new species of a wild cherry tree the Japanese name "Kumanozakura." (Jiji)
United Airlines says it's investigating after mistakenly flying a Kansas family's dog to Japan. (Japan Today)
A 33-year-old man in possession of knives was arrested Wednesday after stabbing four officials at Kanazawa city hall in Ishikawa Prefecture, police said. (Japan Times)
Overseas investors were net sellers of Japanese equities for the ninth straight week through March 9 as a strong yen and U.S. President Donald Trump's protectionist policies rattled markets. (Nikkei)
Prosecutors have sought the death penalty for a 25-year-old man who allegedly stabbed a man to death with a dagger and injured his three children at their home in Osaka Prefecture in 2016. (Japan Times)
A survey of 36 major Kyoto city hotels showed that foreigners accounted for 40.5 percent of their total guests in 2017, the highest figure recorded since the survey began in 2014. (Japan Times)
The Fair Trade Commission has raided the headquarters of Amazon Japan in Tokyo on suspicion of possible anti-trust violation. (NHK)
Japan's Supreme Court ruled Thursday that it is illegal to refuse an order to return a child under the Hague treaty to settle cross-border custody disputes, unless under exceptional circumstances. (Jiji)
A car boarded by Eiichi Negishi, who won the 2010 Nobel Prize in Chemistry, has caused an accident in Illinois, and his wife, Sumire, also in the vehicle, has died, sources including local police said Wednesday. (Jiji)
Police in Japan received a record-high number of inquiries and reports about stalking and domestic violence last year. (NHK)
Japan will begin allowing commercial drones to deliver packages in remote areas this summer with a view to urban operation in a few years as labor-strapped companies look to take advantage of the technology. (Nikkei)
Tokyo Metropolitan Police have arrested a 24-year-old man who is suspected of swindling multiple women by posing as the son of the president of a talent agency, reports Nippon News Network (tokyoreporter.com)
American rocker and songwriter Bob Dylan will perform at the Fuji Rock Festival in July, his first appearance in Japan since receiving the 2016 Nobel Prize in Literature, the event's organizer said. (Kyodo)
A blackmail letter has been sent to a restaurant owned by Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's wife, Akie. (NHK)
Japanese authorities have lowered volcanic alert levels for the 2 peaks of Mount Kusatsu-Shirane in Gunma Prefecture, more than 7 weeks after the volcano erupted. (NHK)
Smartphone users in Japan may soon start enjoying a faster and easier shopping experience. The country's 3 major banks say they're going to join hands to standardize a single payment system using QR code. (NHK)
Prizewinning Japanese actress Rie Miyazawa and Go Morita, member of Japanese male idol group V6, announced Friday that they have married. (Japan Today)
Prices of school uniforms are on the rise in Japan, due to sharply climbing wool prices and changing fashion trends in neighboring China. (Nikkei)