- RSS Channel Showcase 7195042
- RSS Channel Showcase 3908089
- RSS Channel Showcase 8387312
- RSS Channel Showcase 4823520
Articles on this Page
- 03/08/18--21:46: _11 nations sign rev...
- 03/08/18--21:35: _Japan's juvenile cr...
- 03/08/18--21:41: _Japan suspected chi...
- 03/09/18--23:30: _Peruvian man senten...
- 03/09/18--23:31: _Tax chief resigns a...
- 03/09/18--23:22: _Another eruption at...
- 03/09/18--23:51: _Wynn Resorts settle...
- 03/09/18--23:48: _Sumo: Hakuho to ski...
- 03/11/18--23:46: _Tokyo cops nab inte...
- 03/11/18--23:41: _Saitama: Ex-employe...
- 03/11/18--23:11: _People in Fukushima...
- 03/11/18--23:14: _MOF likely to admit...
- 03/11/18--23:38: _Tokyo marks 73rd an...
- 03/11/18--23:20: _Govt to scrap plans...
- 03/11/18--23:09: _Ceremony held on 7t...
- 03/11/18--23:34: _Aichi: Man believed...
- 03/11/18--23:42: _Boy dies in plunge ...
- 03/12/18--23:39: _Tokyo cops make 8th...
- 03/12/18--23:47: _Hundreds of junior ...
- 03/12/18--23:17: _PM's wife's name am...
- 03/08/18--21:46: 11 nations sign revamped TPP in Chile
- 03/08/18--21:41: Japan suspected child abuse victims top 65,000 in 2017
- 03/09/18--23:30: Peruvian man sentenced to death over 2015 murders in Japan
- 03/09/18--23:31: Tax chief resigns amid controversy
- 03/09/18--23:22: Another eruption at Mt. Shinmoe
- 03/09/18--23:51: Wynn Resorts settles lawsuit for $2.4 bil with Tokyo company
- 03/09/18--23:48: Sumo: Hakuho to skip Spring tournament
- 03/11/18--23:46: Tokyo cops nab internet services co. for streaming live sex on FC2
- 03/11/18--23:41: Saitama: Ex-employee sets bedding warehouse ablaze
- 03/11/18--23:11: People in Fukushima visit 3.11 memorial
- 03/11/18--23:14: MOF likely to admit tampering with land sale documents
- 03/11/18--23:38: Tokyo marks 73rd anniversary of U.S. air raids in WWII
- 03/11/18--23:20: Govt to scrap plans for domestic fighter jet
- 03/11/18--23:09: Ceremony held on 7th anniversary of 3/11 disaster
- 03/11/18--23:42: Boy dies in plunge with mother from parking garage
- 03/12/18--23:39: Tokyo cops make 8th arrest in largest 'dangerous drugs' bust
- 03/12/18--23:17: PM's wife's name among changes in documents
Eleven Pacific Rim countries signed the revised Trans-Pacific Partnership here Thursday afternoon, finalizing the trade and investment agreement just over a year after the American withdrawal left its fate in question. (Nikkei)
The number of teens implicated in cases involving marijuana increased by more than fivefold between 2013 and 2017, the National Police Agency said, raising concern that use of the drug is spreading among juveniles. (Japan Times)
The number of children suspected to have been abused in Japan in 2017 topped 65,000 in 2017, hitting another record high, police data showed Thursday. (Jiji)
A Japanese court on Friday sentenced a Peruvian man to death, as sought by public prosecutors, for killing six residents, including two girls, of Saitama Prefecture, north of Tokyo, in September 2015. (Jiji)
The Japanese government on Friday approved the resignation of Nobuhisa Sagawa as Commissioner of the National Tax Agency after more than a year of controversy over the sale of a plot of state-owned land. Sagawa was in charge of state property at the Finance Ministry until last July. (NHK)
Another eruption at a volcano in southwestern Japan sent smoke soaring to a height of 4,500 meters, the highest altitude reached since volcanic activity began 9 days ago. (NHK)
Wynn Resorts has agreed to pay $2.4 billion in a settlement with a Tokyo casino game maker and its U.S. unit over the forced redemption of their shares in the Las Vegas-based casino operating company in 2012. (Japan Today)
Yokozuna Hakuho submitted a notice to the Japan Sumo Association on Friday that he would not participate in the Spring Grand Sumo Tournament set to begin on Sunday because of an injury to the big toe on his left foot. (the-japan-news.com)
Tokyo Metropolitan Police have arrested four persons over the distribution of clips deemed obscene to a live streaming site, reports the Sankei Shimbun (tokyoreporter.com)
Saitama Prefectural Police have arrested a 21-year-old former part-time employee at a bedding warehouse in Kazo City for allegedly starting a fire to the structure on Thursday, reports the Yomiuri Shimbun (tokyoreporter.com)
People in Fukushima Prefecture paid tribute to the victims of the March 2011 earthquake and tsunami on the 7th anniversary of the disaster on Sunday. (NHK)
Japan's Ministry of Finance is expected to admit that it has secretly rewritten documents related to a controversial discount sale of state land to private school operator Moritomo Gakuen, government sources said Saturday. (Jiji)
Tokyo on Saturday marked the 73rd anniversary of U.S. air raids during World War II that killed over 80,000, with some 600 people including families of the victims commemorating those lost in the bombing. (Japan Today)
The government is likely to scrap plans for the domestic development of a successor to the Air Self-Defense Force's F-2 fighter jet due to expected huge costs, government sources said Saturday. (the-japan-news.com)
A government-sponsored memorial ceremony was held in Tokyo on the 7th anniversary of the March 11 disaster.
Aichi Prefectural Police have launched an investigation after a man believed to be foreigner died after being found collapsed at rail station in Chiryu City, reports NHK (tokyoreporter.com)
Osaka Prefectural Police are investigating what is believed to have been an attempted murder-suicide that left a 2-year-old boy dead and his mother seriously injured after a plunge from a parking structure in Sakai City, reports the Sankei Shimbun (tokyoreporter.com)
Police have made an eighth arrest in the bust of a large operation that trafficked so-called "dangerous drugs," reports Fuji News Network (tokyoreporter.com)
With spring finally here, last weekend the Kanto Little League Senior Division, in which junior-high-aged athletes compete, held its opening ceremony. The festivities took place at Jingu Stadium, one of Tokyo's most prestigious baseball venues, and to make things even more special Ami Inamura was present to throw out the first pitch. (Japan Today)
Japan's Finance Ministry says changes to 14 documents relating to a controversial state land deal included deletions of an episode involving the wife of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. The alterations were made after the Diet took up the issue. (NHK)