- RSS Channel Showcase 6019938
- RSS Channel Showcase 8087198
- RSS Channel Showcase 9763700
- RSS Channel Showcase 1711429
Articles on this Page
- 02/05/18--11:52: _Snow festival opens...
- 02/05/18--11:50: _1 killed, 1 without...
- 02/05/18--22:19: _Tokyo cops make 7th...
- 02/05/18--21:46: _Man attempts suicid...
- 02/06/18--05:58: _Govt adopts bill to...
- 02/06/18--06:05: _Saitama: 3 corpses ...
- 02/06/18--06:08: _Tokyo: 'Delivery he...
- 02/06/18--06:13: _Travelers' misguide...
- 02/06/18--05:57: _Nikkei sheds over 1...
- 02/06/18--23:17: _Princess Mako to po...
- 02/06/18--23:35: _1,500 vehicles stuc...
- 02/07/18--23:26: _Japan's lopsided ec...
- 02/07/18--23:03: _Japanese couple arr...
- 02/07/18--23:10: _Many LDP members se...
- 02/07/18--23:11: _SoftBank's profits ...
- 02/07/18--23:14: _Japan Tobacco to la...
- 02/07/18--22:58: _Abe, Pence reaffirm...
- 02/07/18--23:29: _Stabbing at station...
- 02/08/18--22:38: _New third-party com...
- 02/08/18--23:26: _Subpar AKB48 perfor...
- 02/05/18--11:52: Snow festival opens in Sapporo
- 02/05/18--11:50: 1 killed, 1 without vital signs in chopper crash
- 02/05/18--22:19: Tokyo cops make 7th arrest in Y3.6 billion ‘dangerous drugs’ bust
- 02/06/18--05:58: Govt adopts bill to limit university enrollments in central Tokyo
- 02/06/18--06:05: Saitama: 3 corpses wrapped in tarps found at residence in Fukaya
- 02/06/18--05:57: Nikkei sheds over 1,600 points
- 02/06/18--23:17: Princess Mako to postpone her wedding to 2020
- 02/06/18--23:35: 1,500 vehicles stuck in heavy snow in central Japan
- 02/07/18--23:26: Japan's lopsided economic revival enters sixth year
- 02/07/18--23:03: Japanese couple arrested for supplying counterfeit hepatitis C drug
- 02/07/18--23:10: Many LDP members seeking modest change to war-renouncing Article 9
- 02/07/18--23:11: SoftBank's profits soar on sales growth, Sprint improvement
- 02/07/18--23:14: Japan Tobacco to launch new smokeless product this year
- 02/07/18--22:58: Abe, Pence reaffirm need for pressure on N.Korea
- 02/07/18--23:29: Stabbing at station on Osaka Loop Line leaves 1 commuter injured
The annual snow festival has opened in the northern Japanese city of Sapporo. (NHK)
Japan's defense ministry says one of its Ground Self-Defense Force helicopters has crashed on a house in Saga Prefecture, western Japan. The house went up in flames. (NHK)
Police on Sunday made a seventh arrest in the bust of a large operation that trafficked so-called “dangerous drugs,” reports Fuji News Network (tokyoreporter.com)
A man in his 60s is in a critical condition in hospital after he fatally stabbed a 56-year-old man and then himself outside an apartment building in Yokohama on Sunday. (Japan Today)
The Japanese government on Tuesday adopted a bill to keep university enrollment capacities in the densely populated 23 wards in central Tokyo from increasing over 10 years. (Jiji)
Saitama Prefectural Police have launched an investigation following the discovery of three corpses wrapped in tarps at a residence in Fukaya City, reports NHK (tokyoreporter.com)
Tokyo Metropolitan Police have busted a so-called "delivery health" business that is believed to have exploited a legal loophole in employing high school girls to provide sex services, reports Sankei Sports. (tokyoreporter.com)
While in Japan, you absolutely should visit Hiroshima's Miyajima island, but while there, you definitely shouldn't do this. (rocketnews24.com)
Tokyo stocks are continuing to plummet on Tuesday afternoon, following the overnight plunge in New York. (NHK)
Japan's Imperial Household Agency has announced the postponement of the wedding of Princess Mako, daughter of Prince Akishino, and Kei Komuro. The event was scheduled for November. (NHK)
A total of some 1,500 vehicles were stuck in heavy snow on National Route 8 in the central Japan prefectures of Fukui and Ishikawa on Tuesday, authorities said. (Jiji)
The latest official business readings show that Japan's economy is on track for its sixth year of sustained growth in 2018, though the boom cycle has yet to be fully reflected in household incomes.
Tokyo police arrested on Wednesday a Japanese couple on suspicion of selling to a wholesaler a counterfeit of hepatitis C drug Harvoni. (Jiji)
Many ruling Liberal Democratic Party members called Wednesday for a relatively moderate amendment of the war-renouncing Article 9 of the Constitution during a plenary meeting to discuss the issue. (Japan Today)
Japanese internet and energy company SoftBank Group Corp reported Wednesday a more than 11-fold surge in profit for the fiscal third quarter thanks to strong sales and to improved results from U.S. carrier Sprint. (Japan Today)
Japan Tobacco Inc plans to launch a new "heat-not-burn" (HNB) product in Japan as early as the end of this year, as it tries to catch Philip Morris International (PM.N) in a growing cigarette-alternative category. (Japan Today)
Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and US Vice President Mike Pence have reaffirmed the need to maximize pressure on North Korea, even as they welcomed inter-Korean dialogue ahead of the PyeongChang Olympics. (NHK)
Osaka Prefectural Police are searching for a man who stabbed a male commuter at a rail station in Taisho Ward on Wednesday, reports the Sankei Shimbun (tokyoreporter.com)
In response to successive scandals involving physical violence, the Japan Sumo Association announced Thursday that a third-party committee has convened and will question every member of the JSA. (Japan Times)
AKB48 is a massively successful “idol group” made up of more than 100 girls and young women. (rocketnews24.com)